7\\Heat🔥

Authors Note:

⚠WARNING⚠18+ CONTENT!!!

There is loads of SMUT involved. Just do what you have do and don't mess on your phone.

Enjoy the book My Dear Marshmellows💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

Bangchan POV

Once I woke up I got ready for the day. I got a phone call last night from JYP saying that Minho, Changbin and Felix needs to be there for a photoshoot. I needed to be there as well because he wanted to discuss our next comeback.

Jeongin and Seungmin are going to the pet store to buy something for Y/n. Woojin is going to be at the Mall all day, I don't know for what exactly, but he did take his rope with him for some reason.

"Hyunjin. You and Han has to look after Y/n. Everyone is going to be out of the house except the three of you. "I said.

Han was still asleep.

"Why can't she just go out with Jeongin and Seungmin? "He asked.

"Because they wanted to get her something which is a suprize. And they left already. "I explained.

"Fine. "He said shuffling the cards Changbin got him yesterday.

"Can I just ask? Why are you playing with a stuffed animal? "I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm bored okay... And Han is still sleeping so I can't play with him. "He said.

"Y/n is awake. Why don't you play cards with her? "I said smiling.

I still remember how we use to play cards together. She would always take mine then attempt to eat them.

"You really went to check if she was awake? "He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, Jeongin told me before he left. "I answered.

He just nodded.

When I went downstairs I saw Y/n sitting in the living room. She was just staring at the floor before she noticed me staring at her. She looked away as soon as she caught my gaze.

I went to her and kneeled infront of her. She looked at me, stunned.

"There's food in the microwave for you if you are hungry. I'm going to leave now, but Hyunjin and Han are going to be at home with you, okay. "I told her.

She just nodded.

I smiled and left.

Your POV

As soon as Bangchan left I went straight to the kitchen to warm the food Bangchan told me about. Once I was done I went to the living room and saw Han and Hyunjin sitting on seperate couches while watching a movie.

"Hey Y/n. Did you sleep well? "Han asked.

I nodded then sat down next to him. Hyunjin just scoffed and focused on the movie. That's when I felt weird. I know this feeling. It was as if I was having a huge fever and a liquid was leaking out of my lower entrance.

I got up and ran into a random room. I didn't even check whose room it was. I just stripped out of these tight clothes and covered myself with the blankets.

Hyunjin POV

"What's wrong with her? "Han asked me after Y/n left the room.

"I don't know... How should I know? "I asked with furrowed eyebrows.