12\\The pool🔥

Authors Note:

⚠WARNING⚠18+ CONTENT!!!

There is loads of SMUT involved. Just do what you have do and don't mess on your phone.

Enjoy the book My Dear Marshmellows💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

Your POV

((That night ))

I coudn't sleep so I went to the lobby for a water. I was so lost in this hotel that I couldn't even find the lobby. The weird thing is that I found myself at the pool. The place I nearly died.

That's not all. I wasn't alone. There was someone in the pool. I went closer for a better look and it was a guy. Once he got out of the pool he dryed his face with a towel.

When he turned around he looked at me, shock written on his face. But I was just as shocked. What is he doing here?

"Y/n... What are you doing up so late? "He asked.

"I was looking for the lobby, because I wanted some water. "I answered.

"Well you won't find the lobby out here. There's a bottle of water in my bag, you could look in there. "He said pointing to a bag near a beach chair.

I went to it and got the water.

"What are you doing out here? "I asked as I took a sip of the water.

"Seungmin and I had an arguement and I needed to cool off. Swimming helps me relax. "He said smiling.

I nodded. He then dropped the towel on the floor and jumped into the pool. As for me I sat crossed leg and watched him swim. He then swam to me and once he got to me he just looked at me. He was just smiling as he stared at me.

"What? "I asked.

"So when were you going to tell me you can't swim? Or was that just to get me to kiss you? "He asked smirking.

"I didn't know... I guess I never knew how to when I'm in this form. When I'm a bunny its just... instinct. "I answered honestly.

"Really? "He said.

"I never thanked you for saving my life. "I said looking down.

"No, but I meant what I said when I did save you. "He said smiling.

"Thank you, Jeongin for saving my life. "I said holding on to his hand.

He looked at me then smiled. That's when he got out and sat next to me. He was looking up at the stars and I joined him.

"Its so beautiful. "I said as I exhaled.

"Like you. "He said looking directly at me.

When he said that I could feel the heat creeping to my cheeks. I smiled at his words. He then cupped my face as he leaned in closer. His lips grazing over mine.

"Can I kiss you? "He whispered.

I nodded and he pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was passionate and light. The kiss escalated as his lips over took mine. His one arm was around my waist as the other was still cupping my face. My arms wrapped around his neck as the kiss deepened. His grip tightened around my waist as I took in the taste of his sweet lips.

He then pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. His eyes were closed as he breathed down on my lips. Once we caught our breathe he went back in the pool.

"Jump in. "He said with a smile.

"No, what if I drown again? "

"Then I'll be here the save you. The water is warm by the way. "He said smiling.

I then took off my onsie and placed it besides his towel. I was only in my undergarments right now. He then helped me in the water. Once I was in I saw him moving his arms up and down so I did the same. And it actually helped.

He then swam closer to me until by back hit the wall of the pool. We were just centimeters apart looking into each others eyes.

"I want to try something... Can I..? "He asked whispering.

I nodded. His hand slowly travelled from my cheek down to my neck, to the back of my bra which he unclasp. He also took off my panty and did the same with his shorts. Now we were naked. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, because I felt as if I was about to drown again. He chuckled and I blushed as I saw the position we were in.

"You don't have to be afraid. "He said smiling.

We were so close. I was scared of drowning again, but I felt safe in his arms. I then kissed him again. While we were kissing he took me by suprize when he push his member inside me. This caused me to moan in his mouth.

Once he was fully inside he waited for me to adjust. After I was fully adjusted I told him to move. His pace was slow and hard. He then pulled away from the kiss and bit on my neck and collar bone. His one hand gripped my hip as the other fondled my breast.

"Jeongin...! "I moaned out as he pinched my nipple.

"F-Faster... Please.. "I whimpered. He then moved at a faster pace to keep me saticefied but it was still slow and sensual. It was driving me crazy!

I then grabbed him by the jaw and pulled him into a deep kiss. He pulled out and snapped his hips back in with so much force.

"Oh god Jeongin...! "I moaned between the kiss. I gripped on his shoulders as he moved faster. All that could be heard were my moans, Jeongin's groans and water splashing.

After I came he pulled out and turned me around. He then slammed into me again but this time with much more force than before.

"Ah! "I moaned in pleasure. I felt his hands travel from my waist to my boobs as he placed soft kisses on my neck.

"You're so amazing Y/n.. I love you. "He whispered in my ear as I felt him cum. He thrusted a few more times to help me cum. After I did, I turned around and gave him a loving passionate kiss.

"What the hell is going on here? "...