13\\Researching🔥

Authors Note:

⚠WARNING⚠18+ CONTENT!!!

There is loads of SMUT involved. Just do what you have do and don't mess on your phone.

Enjoy the book My Dear Marshmellows💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

Your POV

"What the hell is going on here? "We heard a voice say.

As Jeongin and I turned to look at the source we saw Felix standing by the door of the pool. Jeongin took his shorts and put it on. Then he got out out of the pool. I also put on my underwear under the water.

"Hey Felix. "He said getting a towel.

I then got out of the water just watching them. That's when Jeongin wrapped me in the towel and rubbed my arms up and down.

"Don't hey me. What are you and Y/n doing out here alone? "Felix asked.

"I was teaching Y/n to swim. And you, what are you doing here? "Jeongin asked.

"I was taking pictures of the stars, but the lighting from my room is bad so I cane out here instead. "Felix said rolling his eyes.

"Okay. Well, Y/n I think we are done for the night. I will take you to your room. "Jeongin said taking my onsie and leading me to my room.

Felix POV

Jeez I didn't think Jeongin could lie like that. He seemed way too innocent for that. Ever since Y/n came into the picture he has been acting more lively and even more chidish. I never thought I see the day where Jeongin lie to save his ass. I'm kind of impressed.

Bangchan POV

((Next day ))

I woke up to something tickling my face. As I opened my eyes I saw it was Y/n's ears. She was laying fast asleep in my arms. Wait, how did she get in my bed? This is so dangerous, how do I get out without waking her. I then tried moving my arms away which caused her to stir.

I eventually got out of the bed without waking her. I took out my laptop and researched about hybrids. All the things about what she eats, and how she would act is right, but there was something that just popped up... Heat?

Its says that her heat could last up to five days and that she needs a mate to do it with. Wait what?!

"What you doing? "I heard Y/n say.

She was sitting across from me with her head on her arms. Why does she look so cute like that?

"Uh... Nothing... "I said closing my laptop.

Author POV

As Y/n got out of bed, she felt a wave of heat rush over her. When she walked to Bangchan, she swiftly turned him around in his spinning chair and kissed him while sitting on his lap. Bangchan tried to stop Y/n by pushing her away but she didn't budge and grinded on him.

"Y/n, what are you doing? "Bangchan asked when he pulled away.

"P-Please Bangchan I n-need you! I'm in heat... "Y/n answered kissing his neck.

Although Bangchan didn't want to, he knew that if he didn't help Y/n would be in pain. So he took off Y/n's onesie and saw her wearing a black lingerie. He simply ignored it and kissed her neck. Y/n's hands soon found their way to Bangchan's hair as she moaned his name softly.

"Mmm... Bangchan.. "Y/n moaned as Bangchan pulled off the lingerie and attacked her already hard nipples.

Bangchan's fingers slowly rubbed against Y/n's clothed, wet pussy. Y/n grew impatient and took off Bangchan's boxers. She pumped his cock a few times before sinking down on it.

"Mmmm.... "Y/n hummed in pleasure as she adjusted. She wrapped her arms around Bangchan's neck and bounced on his cock.

"Oh god Y/n...! "Bangchan groaned, resting his hands on Y/n's hips. Y/n pulled Bangchan in for another kiss as her pace became faster.

Bangchan then picked her up and put her on the bed, still not breaking the kiss. He pulled one of Y/n's legs on his shoulder and thrusted into her at a new angle. This drove Y/n over the edge.

"B-BANGCHAN!! JUST TH-THERE! "Y/n yelled out as Bangchan found her g-spot. He kept hitting that spot at a much faster speed and nibbled on her neck and collar bone.

"You feel so great Y/n. You're so amazing... "Bangchan smirked as he whispered sweet nothings against her skin.

After a while of moaning and Bangchan thrusting into Y/n, they both came while moaning each other's names. Bangchan then pulled out and looked at her pleasured face.

Y/n immeadiately fell asleep as Bangchan took a shower. Something ran through his mind as water ran down his back.

Who's going to help Y/n during heat?

Little did he know that all of them helped her.

Little by Little...