27\\Her water broke

Your POV

((Next day ))

I woke up in a strange bed. I looked around and found myself in Hyunjin and Han's room. I got up and went downstairs to make me something to eat.

As I got to the living room I saw Hyunjin and Felix sleeping on the couch together. I giggled just looking at them. They look so cute like that.

If only I had Minho's camera with me. As a matter of fact I do. I quickly went to fetch Minho's camera and snapped a picture of these two sleeping.

Once they heard the sound of the camera going off they woke up. They then looked at each other then let go of each other immediately.

"Morning you two sleepy heads. "I said with a smile on my face.

"Morning Y/n..~ "Felix said yawning.

"Morning. "Hyunjin said rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"I'm hungry. If only Seungmin were here. He'd know what to make me. "I said while looking down.

"Why don't I cook something? "Felix said as he got up.

"You? Oh please. Remember the last time you cooked. "Hyunjin said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah I do, but don't worry about it. I've improved. "Felix said patting himself on the shoulder.

"Alright fine just no fighting today please. I'm hungry, can someone just make food. "I asked with a pout.

"Fine, we won't fight. Right Felix? "Hyunjin asked Felix.

"Right. "Felix nodded.

While Felix and Hyunjin were making something for us to eat. I sat by the counter just watching them. It was so interesting to watch other people cook.

Once they were done we started to eat the food. Each of them made separate things to eat. Felix made something  more sweet and Hyunjin made all things fruitful.

When I was done eating I kissed both of them on the cheek. Both of them looked at me in shock. I giggled at their shocked faces and went to the kitchen to clean up.

I only kissed Seungmin once on the cheek because most of the times I helped him in the kitchen. That's how I know how to make a few things in the kitchen.

"Here, let me do it. You can go and watch movies inside with Felix. "Hyunjin said taking the plates from me.

I did what he said and watched movies with Felix. Felix then tapped on my shoulder. As I looked at him, he seemed nervous.

"What's wrong? "I asked him worried.

"Remember that time wen you were still on heat? "He asked.

I got a little upset thinking about that night. I took a deep breathe then looked at him. I nodded.

"Well, I'm sorry for what happened between us that night. I was angry that night when I saw Changbin and Han together and I took out my frustration out on you. I called you things that doesn't even relate to your true nature. What I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry. Will you ever forgive me? "He apologized while holding my hand.

I was about to answer when something wet came falling out from my womanhood area. I looked down then looked at him wide eyed.

We were just looking at each other till we saw Hyunjin enter the room. He then looked at us and at my womanhood area.

"Y/N YOUR WATER JUST BROKE!! "He yelled as he ran up the stairs.

Felix POV

When Hyunjin ran upstairs, Y/n was panting like crazy. She was sweating and I didn't know what to do really.

"Uh... Hyunjin. I think you'd better hurry up and get down here!! "I yelled hoping Hyunjin would run down any minute.

And just like that he came running with a bag and he took the car keys.

"Come on we need to get her to the hospital right away. "Hyunjin said.

I carried Y/n in the back seat of the car. I got in with her because Hyunjin put the bags in the front seat.

"Ahhh!!..~ "Y/n yelled in pain.

She took my hand as she tried breathing. Her grip was so strong that  my hand almost turned blue. I moved some of the wet hair out of her face.

She fluttered her eyes open and stared at me. Pain written all over her face. I wish I could take the pain away.

"Hyunjin how far are we from the hospital? "I asked him.

"I just have to turn off here. "He said.

Not long we got out of the car and found Bangchan's doctor who was helping us. She got Y/n a room and either Hyunjin or I had to be there with her.

"You can go with her. I'll just call the others and tell them that we're here. "I said.

"You sure? "He asked.

"I'm sure. "I said putting both my hands on his shoulders.

When he left I called Minho.

"Hey Felix. What's up? You miss me already? "Minho said on the other line.

"Y/n is in hospital. "I said.

"Did her water break? "He asked.

"Who's water broke? "I heard someone say in the background.

"Yeah her water broke, but Hyunjin is  in there with her right now. "I said.

"Who is that? Is it Y/n that's on the phone with you? Can I speak to her please? "I heard Jeongin say.

"No it's Felix and Y/n's in hospital. "Minho stated.

"Can I talk to him? "Jeongin asked.

"Hey Felix is Y/n okay? Tell her I miss her. "He said.

"Hey Jeongin. Y/n Is going to be okay. Her water just broke is all. You guys could come down and see how she's doing. They're delivering the twins right now. "I stated.

"Really?! Okay I'm going to give the phone to Minho now. "

"Okay so Woojin thinks it's best if we go and see Y/n, but someone has to stay behind because we promised JYP that we would give him feedback. "Minho explained.

"And who's going to stay behind? "

"Woojin and Bangchan are going to stay behind. "Minho answered.

"Felix! "I heard Hyunjin call for me.

"Yeah? "I asked.

"Y/n is looking for you. "He said.

"Okay. Hey sorry Minho but I have to go. "I said to Minho.

"Okay man talk to you later. "He said as I ended the call.

I then got dressed and went the room where Y/n and Hyunjin were in.