4\\"You really do care."

Your POV

((At night. At Dinner table ))

Everyone ate at the table except for Bangchan, Han and Hyunjin. They left the table to eat in their room. It was quiet at the table till Minho broke the silence.

"So did you guys see that new article? "He asked.

Groan**

"Let me guess, you're on the front cover? "Felix asked.

"Yes!! How did you know? "He asked smiling.

"Just a hunch. "Felix replied sarcastically while drinking water.

"What's an artical? "I asked Jeongin.

"You don't know what an artical is? "Minho asked slamming his hands on the table, slightly making me flinch.

"N-No... "I stuttered. Woojin then explaned what an artical was.

Once we were finished with dinner we watched a movie in the living room. As we were watching the movie, Christopher came in and called Jeongin.

After a while Jeongin came back and sat next to me on the three seater couch with Seungmin on my other side. He smiled at me before speaking.

"Tomorrow, we going to go shopping for clothes for Y/n. "Jeongin said to Seungmin.

"Really? Can I come with? "Felix asked.

"Hey, if Felix is going then I'm going with. "Changbin stated.

"And I have to go with because I need to get that new magizine that's out "Minho said smiling.

"Let me guess, you're on the front cover? "Seungmin stated sarcastically.

"No..~ There is a model with me as well on the cover. "He said proudly.

"Yeah yeah. "Woojin said smiling.

I giggled at them. They all looked at me and joined while laughing.

"Alright then, why don't we all go to the mall tomorrow. We could help Y/n pick an outfit. "Jeongin suggested.

I smiled at all of them. They are all so fun to be around. I really love these guys and I wish I could be with them forever.

Jeongin POV

Y/n was the first to sleep. She must have been tired after all that crying. I told the guys that I would put her to bed. I was also pretty tired so I slept in Seungmin's bed. He won't mind.

Bangchan POV

When I called Jeongin we went to my room. We sat on my bed as soon as we entered.

"The reason why I called you here is because I need you to take Y/n shopping for clothes. "I said.

"Why? "He asked while tilting his head.

"Do you really want her to be wearing Seungmin's clothes for who knows how long. "I stated with a raised eyebrow.

"Aw..~ You really do care..~ "He cooed.

"What? No I don't. Anyways, you going to have to take Han with you. "I stated.

"What, why? "

"We already taked about it and since Y/n is a bunny hybrid, her tail is going to be too big to fit in jeans or any type of tight pants. Therefore it needs to be cut so that her tail can fit through. "I explained.

"So what you're saying is that you care for her. "He smirked.

What is with him and thinking that I would care for a bunny hybrid. If anything she should be kicked out of the house, because who knows when she could reach the stage of her heat.

"What?! I'm trying to expl... Sure why not. "I said slapping my forehead.

I'll just make him believe what he wants... for now at least.

"Is that all, because I'm missing out on my show. "He stated.

"You've watched that show like five times already. "I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I know. "He chuckled.

This guy...

"Sure. You may leave. "I said gesturing for him to leave.

And with that he left.

Sigh**

Couldn't you have came in my life sooner? I hardly remember what it was like... The fun times we had together... You and I...