9\\Party🔥

Authors Note:

⚠WARNING⚠18+ CONTENT!!!

There is loads of SMUT involved. Just do what you have do and don't mess on your phone.

Enjoy the book My Dear Marshmellows💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

Your POV

"Why not Harley Quinn? "Woojin suggested.

"No... Her ears will be way too revealing. "Jeongin said.

Jeongin, Woojin and Seungmin were trying to choose an outfit for me to wear to the costume party. They said I would go as Harley Quinn. She is a villan and also the Joker's Queen. I guess the Joker is very lucky to have her as his queen, because she is very faithful to him, or from what I've heard.

"What about this outfit. It will cover her entire body including her ears. "Seungmin suggested.

That's when all three of them looked at me.

"What...? "I said.

Jeongin smiled and bought the outfit. Woojin bought a mini sized mallet. Why did he buy that if his not going to use it?

Once we got home we got ready for the party. As I put on my outfit I couldn't reach the zipper. Why was the zipper at the back? Did I put it on backwards? I checked to make sure and I didn't.

I looked for Jeongin to help me, but I couldn't find anyone. I then checked in the room down the hall and as I entered I found Bangchan putting on a mask.

He was dressed on all black and he also had a cape on. He looked very attractive, because the material of the outfit hugged his body perfectly. As he turned around I saw that he was wearing a yellow belt and there was a Bat symbol on his chest.

He then noticed that I was staring and that's when he smirked.

"Do you like what you see? "He asked smirking.

"Yes...I mean no... Sorry I was looking for Jeongin... "I said about to leave.

That's when Bangchan grabbed my arm.

"Hey wait... They already left. I told the others that I'll be taking you to the party. "He said smiling this time.

Okay now he is seriously acting weird...

He then looked at my back and saw that the zipper is stuck. He then turned me around and zipped me up. After that he just rested his head on my shoulder as he caressed my arms from behind me.

"Why do you make me feel like this? "He whispered softly into my ear.

I turned around to look at him. He had a sad smile across his face. Then he took my hand and led us downstairs.

"The others are probably waiting for us. "He said.

((Time skip. At the Party ))

Bangchan took me to the party safely, but once we got there I lost him through the crowd. That's when I found a guy dressed like Iron man. He looked kind of cute.

"Is this your first time at a party? "He asked.

"Y-yeah actually. "I stuttered.

"Don't worry, if you need anything Iron man is here for you. "He said proudly.

I giggled at how confident he is.

"What's your name by the way? "He asked.

"My name is Y/n, but I'm supposed to be Harley Quinn tonight. "I said smiling.