29\\Attracted

Bangchan POV

This morning I saw all of the Stray Kids members outside with their bags. I then found Woojin in the kitchen talking to Xiumin from EXO.

"Hey Woojin, why are the others outside with their bags? Are they leaving? "I asked him.

"Yes they are leaving. "He answered.

"Why? We not supposed to leave till the end of the month. "I stated.

"I know that, but yesterday Y/n delivered her babies. "He said with a sad smile.

That's when Xiumin left the room.

She delivered her babies yesterday?

"Well why didn't you guys tell me? "I asked wide eyed.

"That's just it. Y/n didn't want you to know about it because of what you did to her. "He replied.

I looked down then back at him again.

"Then why are you here? "I asked him.

"I'm here for you, because I know that you still love Y/n and not that witch you once dated. "He said with a smile on his face.

I walked towards him and put my hands on his shoulders. I looked at him while copying his smile.

"Thanks Woojin. "I said.

As I was about to leave he stopped me. I looked at my arm, then back up at him.

"Don't you want to see her? "He asked.

I was in tears when he said this. I just nodded.

"Yes, of course I do. "I answered.

"Well then come on, let's pack our bags. "He ordered.

I laughed because he nearly fell while running upstairs.

((Meanwhile ))

Seungmin POV

Once we arrived at the dorm, Jeongin was the first person to get out of the car. He ran into the house and searched the whole house for Y/n.

The rest of us brought our bags inside and we sat in the living room. When Jeongin couldn't find her he came running towards me almost in tears.

"Hyung, I can't find her. "He said holding my hands.

"It's okay Jeongin, Hyunjin and Felix probably went to fetch her at the hospital. "I reassured him while caressing his cheek.

He then hugged me.

"I can't wait to see her. "He said as he was now crying in my arms.

"You will see her soon. "I said caressing his hair.

"Hey Minho, ask for Felix how long are they going to take at the hospital? "Han asked him.

"I did and he said that they're on their way home. "Minho answered.

"Alright then. I'm going to make breakfast while we wait for them to come home. "Han said and went to the kitchen.

Not long we heard the sound of the door opening. Jeongin pulled away from the hug and ran towards the door.

I followed close behind and saw Y/n holding a baby while Hyunjin held her. Felix came inside from behind then while he also held a baby.

"Y/N, your home!! "Jeongin yelled.

"Shhh!! The babies are sleeping. "Felix said almost annoyed.

That's when Y/n giggled.

"Sorry hyung. "Jeongin apologized.

Hyunjin then made Y/n sit in the living room while sitting next to her. Felix sat on the single couch. Y/n looked at all of us.

"Where is Woojin, Han and Bangchan? "Y/n asked.

"I'm in the kitchen!! "Han gave answered.

"Oh. And where's Bangchan and Woojin? "She asked looking around.

"They are still at the resort. "Minho and I said at the same time.

Y/n and Hyunjin nodded their heads.

"Can I hold the baby, please? "Jeongin asked Y/n.

She smiled at Hyunjin then gave the baby to him. Jeongin took the baby from her. He then walked towards me showing the baby.

"Look Seungmin, the baby has bunny ears just like Y/n does. "He said with a smile on his face.

I smiled at his response.

"What did you name the baby? "Changbin asked.

"Well, Y/n wanted to tell everyone at the same time. "Hyunjin said.

"So tell us, what did you name them? "Minho asked sitting next to Changbin.

"Well, the only person I've been talking to about baby names is Bangchan. "She said looking down.

Hyunjin caressed her arms to assure her that everything is going to be okay.

"It's alright, Y/n. "Hyunjin said.

"I told Bangchan, that I love him and Hyunjin so much that if I get a boy I  wanted to name him after the both of them. So I named him Hyunchan. And if I had a girl her name would be Hana. "She said.

"Are both of them girls or boys? "Minho asked.

Hyunjin, Y/n and Felix looked at each other and smiled.

"The baby Jeongin is holding is Hyunchan and the baby Felix is holding is Hana. "Y/n said giggling.

Jeongin and I were smiling at each other.

"I think that they have beautiful names. "Han said walking in the room with a plate full of snacks.

Minho stood in front of Felix and looked at the baby he was holding.

"Can I hold her, please? "Minho asked Felix.

Felix just shot him a look.

"Fine, but only for a little while. "Felix stated.

He then gave her to Minho. Minho smiled at how cute she was when sleeping.

"Her fingers are so small. "Minho said holding Hana's fingers.

Felix then widened his eyes and took her away from him.

"That's enough, give her to me. Did Minho hurt your fingers, my little Ladybug? "Felix said almost in panic.

"Why are you acting like that? It's not like his going to drop Hana? "Changbin said with a chuckle.

"Don't you dare make such jokes in front of me. "Felix said.

Hyunjin and Y/n just started laughing.

"Why are you guys laughing? "I asked them.

"Felix has been so attached to Hana since he held her for the first time. "Hyunjin said.

Changbin nearly jumped out of his seat when he heard that what Hyunjin just said.

"Felix is attached to Hana? "Changbin asked.

"Yes he is. "Y/n said giggling.

Changbin then stood up and walked away. Han followed him. Jeongin then gave Hyunchan to me.

"Look Seungmin, Hyunchan is awake. "Jeongin said showing me the baby.

Wow. Hyunchan looks exactly like Hyunjin, but with Y/n's eyes.

"Hello, Hyunchan. You look so adorable wrapped up in your blanket. "I said caressing his hair.

That's when I saw Jeongin looking at me. He was smiling at me so I smiled back.

"Daaa..~ "Hyunchan said giggling and that's what broke our gaze to look at him.

"Y/n, he almost said Daddy. "Jeongin said excitedly.

"I heard. "She said smiling.

Jeongin then gave him to Minho. Minho smiled at him as a 'thank you'. Once Jeongin gave him to Minho he turned to me.