26\\You just need to apologize

Jeongin POV

After the whole drama at the beach everyone left to go home except for Hyunjin and Felix. They stayed with Y/n at the beach for a while.

Bangchan carried Rose to the bathroom so that he could heal her wounds. I was more worried about Y/n. She must be feeling very hurt by what Bangchan said to her earlier.

Poor Y/n...

"Where's Hyunjin? "Changbin asked.

"His at the beach with Felix and Y/n. "I answered.

"Why are you looking for Hyunjin? "Seungmin asked.

"I needed him to help me with the speakers. Han and I decided that we should hold a karaoke night. "Changbin said.

"Why karaoke? Everyone knows we can sing. "I said stating the obvious.

"Well yeah, it'll be fun to do songs we don't know. You know? "He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I guess so. "I stated.

"Why don't you just ask Woojin to help you? "Seungmin said pointing to Woojin.

"Of course I'll help. "Woojin said as he went to help Changbin.

As for me I went to check up on Bangchan. I first went to the bathroom but they weren't there. I went to Bangchan's room and to my success he was there.

"I absolutely don't believe it!! This is unbelievable. Do You know what you've done?! "I heard Bangchan say.

"Of course I do. I made you realise that you still care for me even after we broke up. Face it babe, you can't resist me. "Rose scoffed.

"I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!! "He yelled.

"But Channie. "She said trying to touch him.

He moved away to prevent her from touching him.

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH ME!! JUST LEAVE!! WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!! "He yelled even louder.

I have never heard hyung cuss like that. Nor have I ever heard him raise his voice before. Not long I saw Rose walking out the room. She looked at me before leaving.

I then went inside. I was a bit scared to see my hyung like this. So angry.

"Why are you still here? DIDN'T I TELL YO... "He was about to yell again, thinking I was Rose.

"Hey hyung. Should I leave too? "I asked looking downward.

"I... uh... No Jeongin, you can stay. "He said with a sigh.

He then sat on the bed looking at me. I sat down next to him and he smiled.

"So tell me, what did you wanted to tell me? "He asked.

He spoke to me as if nothing happened earlier. Like he didn't just yell his lungs out.

"H-... How come you didn't believe Y/n when you know she hasn't done anything? Why? Out of all people, you were suppose to be there for her. You were suppose to be the one to believe her when everyone else didn't. She is your girlfriend after all and she still loves you. "I said to him.

He had tears in his eyes once I finished. It's kind of weird to see your hyung crying, you know.

"For a makne you are so right. "He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Then why don't you go and apologize to her? "I asked.

"Because I know she won't accept it. "He said looking down.

"You'll never know till you try. "I said holding his hand.

That's when I got up and left the room.

Hyunjin POV

After Y/n stopped crying I carried her to the car that Woojin, Minho and Y/n took to get here. Felix of course came with us. He helped me pack in our bags.

Y/n slept through the entire car drive. She was so peaceful when she's asleep. I carried the bags inside while Felix carried Y/n.

"Where should I put her? "Felix asked.

"You can put her in Han's bed. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. "I answered as I put the bags in my room.

Felix nodded as he gently placed her in the bed. Once he set her down, her eyes began to flutter open.

"F-Felix?.. "She said softly.

"Yes Y/n? "He asked.

"I'm tired. "She said with a pout.

Felix and I just chuckled at her cuteness.

"Will you sleep with me? "She asked holding onto Felix's arm as she closed her eyes.

Felix gulped wide eyed.

"W-what?... "He asked shocked at her words.

"Please lay here next to me. "She asked pulling on his sleeve.

Felix then looked at me worried. I nodded and gave him a smile to say that it's okay. Felix then got in the bed with her.

She cuddled up next to him. And as for me, I went downstairs to make me something to eat and chose a movie for me to watch.

Not long I saw Felix coming downstairs with a pillow. He sat down next to me and watched the movie with me.

"Y/n's asleep if you're wondering. "He said taking some of the marshmallows from the packet.

"Oh? Alright. "I said.

Author POV

From there on Hyunjin and Felix watched movies till they fell asleep.

Meanwhile at the resort, Bangchan was looking for Y/n at the beach. When he couldn't find her he asked the other members of she has ever returned to the house.

Han told Bangchan that Hyunjin and Felix were there awhile ago to pick up there bags and that they were heading back home. Bangchan wanted to see Y/n, but was stopped by Rose and Jennie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
Dear Marshmallows

Sorry of this chapter is short. Haha!😅
But I hope you enjoyed it. I really like Jeongin in this book so far. He may be childish, but he knows a thing or two about people's feelings, especially yours.😌❤

Please
Vote
👇❤