3\\Christopher...

Seungmin POV

((Next day ))

I woke up because I needed to go to the bathroom. Once I finished doing whatever needed to be done in the bathroom I went to see if Jeongin is still sleeping.

As a matter of fact he is still sleeping, but out of nowhere I heard a moan coming from his bed. That's weird, since when did Jeongin moan?

I then opened up the blankets to reveal that he wasn't alone in the bed. It looks like a girl with bunny ears.

His arms were wrapped around her Her hair was in her face so I couldn't really see if it is a girl. I then took her hair from her face. She was suspiciously beautiful, but why is she in Jeongin's bed?

That's when Jeongin woke up. He was just as confused as I, about this girl being in his bed. He then jumped out of the bed and looked as if he was ready to attack someone.

"What the... "He said looking between me and the girl.

The girl then took his pillow and nuzzled into it.

"Christopher...~ "She moaned.

Jeongin and I just looked at each other.

"Christopher? "I asked.

He just shrugged. Then he opened the blankets and let go of it immediately.

"She's naked... "He said frightened I guess.

"Really? "I asked tempting to open the blankets to see for myself.

Unfortunetely he stopped me.

"No don't do that are you crazy? "He whisper shouted.

"Well you looked first... you pervet. "I said pointing to him.

"What, I'm not a pervet. If anything, you are the pervet. "He said pointing to me this time.

"No I'm not...~ "We heard the girl that was in Jeongin's bed say.

Thats when she looked at us sleepishly and thank the stars her hair is covering her chest area. Jeongin and I looked at each other then back at her.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that? "She said frowning.

"Y/n? Is that you? "Jeongin asked as he sat on the bed.

"Yes... Why are you... AHHHHHH!!!!!! "She screamed as she covered herself.

"Uh Jeongin, I think you should give her some clothes to wear. "I said opening the door.

I went to see if she woke anyone up. Luckily she didn't. I then went back inside.

"Seungmin, we don't have any girl clothes. "He said looking through both mine and his draws for clothes.

"How about you give her some of your clothes to wear? "I stated.

"Good Idea. "He said.

He then gave her a black jeans with a grey long sleeve top and black combat boots. Her ears dropped as she looked at the clothes then back at us.

What's the matter with her?

"What's wrong? "Jeongin asked.

Her cheeks turned red as she looked at him.

"I...uh...I don't know h-how to put these o-on.... "She stuttered.

"Its easy. Here, I'll help. "Jeongin said.

"You can't do that. "I said to Jeongin.

"Why not? We do it all the time. I bet its like dressing a baby. "He said smiling.

Wow this guy never ceases to amaze me. I then turned around to try and prevent myself from getting a boner.

Your POV [[Finally!]]

Once Jeongin was done dressing me, he smiled at me and told Seungmin that he could turn around. As he turned around his eyes went wider and his cheeks were a slight pink.

"Uh... Jeongin. Why is she wearing my clothes? "He asked looking at Jeongin.

"Uh.. Because your clothes are the only ones that can fit. "Jeongin answered.

"Come on Y/n. Let's go get something to eat. "Jeongin said as he held out his hand for me.

I took it and all three of us went downstairs. As soon as we got their we saw the rest of the guys there. All of their eyes widened when they saw me. I just waved at them.

"Hey guys. This is Y/n. She is the bunny from the park. "Jeongin said introducing me.

"Wait what? That little bunny you helped? "Minho asked.

"Yeah it is. "Seungmin said.

"And what is she wearing? "Changbin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Its Seungmin's clothes. "Jeongin answered.

"Is she like a hybrid or something? "Felix asked smirking.

That's when my eyes suddenly fell on... him. Christopher. I can't believe his here. How come I didn't notice it before?

"Christopher... "I whispered, but everyone heard me.

Everyone looked at me and him.

"I'm sorry, but how do you know my real name? "He asked with his arms folded.

"Because you told me. Remember... "I said biting my lower lip.

Its one of my habits I can't get rid of.

"What? When did I tell you? I don't even know you. "He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course you do. You named me. You taught me how to chew my food instead of just swallowing them. You the one that taught me how to swim, even thought you knew that I could with instincts. You the one that would always take the blame for me, even though I did something wrong. Not that I did it wrong, but because I didn't know how to do it. Please Christopher, you know me. "I said almost in tears.

That's when I felt an arm caressing my back. I looked to the side and saw it was Jeongin. He gave me a reassuring smile. Christopher then got up from his seat and walked towards me. He looks as if he is searching for something.

"If what your saying is true. Then how come you ran away? And why didn't you come back? "He asked.

"I didn't run away... Your parents sold me to a scientist. Damnit, it took me two years to escape that place!! I looked for you everywhere after that, but once I escaped I fell in a thorne bush. That's when Jeongin found me. I'm thankful he did, because else I wouldn't have found you. "I said crying.

"You could have tried harder. And my name is Bangchan. "He said walking away.

Han and Hyunjin followed him out the room. As for me, I fell to the ground and cried my eyes out. How could he be so cold? He was never like this. What happened to him?

Jeongin then pulled me into his embrace. He was caressing my back to try and soothe the pain.

"What happened to you... Christopher..."I said crying into his chest.