20\\I like hyung😄

Changbin POV

Once we put Y/n to bed like she asked Han and I just sat there. I was watching how he sat there caressing her forehead. Ever since Y/n came into our lives a lot has changed between Felix and I.

Felix doesn't even look at me the same way anymore. He only uses me for a sex toy. I didn't mind at first, because I genuinely liked Felix.

Han is the only person that knows about my relationship between Felix and I. Ever since I told Han about them, I've felt weird around him.

Like I like him more as a friend. I think I might even like him more than Felix. If that's even possible. Felix would kill me if he knew I liked another member, but who is he to tell me who I can and can't like?

"Han. "I called out to him.

He stopped caressing Y/n's hair as he looked at me.

"Yeah? "He asked smiling.

"I just want to let you know that I'm thankful for all the times that you've helped me. You know with the Felix thing. "I said with a slight smile at the end.

"Oh no problem. He can't expect you to just sit around and wait for him. You have feelings too. He needs to realize sooner or later. "He says holding my hand.

"And Han. I'm also sorry. "I said avoiding his gaze.

"Sorry for wha... "He got cut off by my lips on his.

Han POV

Before I could finish my sentence Changbin's lips on mine. His lips were soft and the kiss was rough. Changbin wrapped his arms around my waist as my hands rested on his broad shoulders. He then lifted me up and pinned me against the bathroon door, which was opened at first.

This caused the door to make a loud bang. Both of us let go of the kiss as we looked towards Y/n. She just stirred in her sleep. Luckily we didn't wake her. We then looked at each other, flustered.

I chuckled as I rested my head on his shoulder. He just kissed the side of my head as he held me close to him.

"I really like you Han Jisung. "He whispered in my ear as he caressed my hair.

I looked into his eyes as he smiled.

"I like you too hyung. "I said before giving him a peck on the lips.

"We should prbably get out of the room before the others sees us like this. "I said.

"Too late. "We heard a voice say.

Changbin and I let go of each other as we looked to see Felix sitting next to Y/n's bed. He stood up while crossing his arms.

"Mind telling me what's going on here? "He asked.

"Well you see the thing is... "I started.

"I'm in love with Han. "Changbin said holding my hand.

"Oh I see. So you think you can leave me for him? You can't be serious. You don't love him, you love me. You said it yourself. "Felix stated.

"Well I was wrong. You used me for your own needs. I never had the guts to tell you what I wanted because I was scared of what you might think. Not anymore. "Changbin said lifting his chin as he stood his ground.

I'm so proud of him. He may be short but he is very determined and I love that about him.

"Alright then. If that's what you want and don't come running back to me when he isn't good or bad enough for you. "Felix says leaving.

When Felix left he slammed the door whiched caused Y/n to wake up. Changbin then went to her side as he comforted her.

"What happened? "She asked looking at the both of us.

"Nothing go back to sleep. "He says caressing her arm.

"But I'm not tired. I want to know what happened. Why was Felix in here? What did he want? "She asked as she sat up.

"Felix got angry because I like hyung. "I said holding Changbin's hand.

We both looked at each other and smiled.

"Really? Aww you guys are so cute. "Y/n says hugging us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

Dear Marshmellows

This chapter is a Bonus Chapter which has my favourite ship in it. I ship ChangSung so much!! Saranghaeyo😍💕

Don't forget to
Vote
👇😉