8\\Okay... weird...

Seungmin POV

Jeongin and I were planning to go to the pet store to get a new collar for Y/n because hers was way too small. Once we got there we waited for almost an hour.

That's when I told Jeongin, why don't we just go to a jewllwery store instead? He could buy her a necklace which would even fit her perfectly. Its better than sitting in that waiting room all day.

After we bought the necklace we went back home.

"WE'RE HOME!! "Jeongin yelled while opening the door.

"Back so soon? "Hyunjin said smirking.

Okay... What's with him all of a sudden?

"Yeah. Where is Y/n? I have something for her. "Jeongin said excitedly.

"She's in the kitchen with Han. "He answered.

That's when Han and Y/n came out the kitchen laughing with popcorn in their hands. Jeongin smiled at them.

As soon as they saw us Y/n was acting weird. Her face was all red and her ears dropped so far down that you wouldn't even know it was there.

"Hey Y/n. I got you something. "Jeongin said giving her the bag.

She smiled.

"Aw...~ What is it? "She asked.

"Open it. "He said.

She then opened it and hugged him.

"Thank you so much Jeongin. Its so pretty. "She said kissing him on his cheek.

Han and Hyunjin looked a bit nervous when she did that. Jeongin on the other hand just smiled at her.

"Your so welcome. "He said pinching her cheeks slightly.

Then he helped her  put the necklace on. It was a silver chain with a heart on that says 'Stay Forever'.

"Were you guys going to watch a movie? "I asked Hyunjin.

"Yeah we were. "He said.

As we all went to the living room. Y/n, Han and Jeongin sat on the three seater couch while Hyunjin and I sat on seperate couches. Not long the rest of the members walked into the house.

"I'M HOME!! "Minho yelled.

"What's with the yelling? "Bangchan asked him.

Changbin and Felix just chuckled.

"Hey guys. "Woojin greeted.

"Hey. "We greeted back.

"So what did ya'll do today? "Changbin asked.

"Well, Jeongin got Y/n a new necklace, which we waited for almost an hour of getting. "I said.

"And you guys? "Jeongin asked.

"Changbin, Felix and I had to go to a photoshoot for a new Magazine cover. It was amazing. "Minho said excitedly.

"What about you, Woojin? "Han asked.

"I went to the Mall. "He stated.

"Really, what did you do there? "Felix asked.

"Nothing I just moved some rocks around. Same old same old. "He said.

"I bet he met a girl there. "Minho stated.

"Hey, you're the last person to talk. You can't even get a girl. "Felix defended.

"I don't need a girl. I have my good looks instead. "He said proudly.

Hyunjin scoffed.

"And what about Han, Y/n and Hyunjin? "Changbin asked.

"Yeah what did you guys do all day? "Felix asked.

We all looked at Han, Y/n and Hyunjin. Han and Y/n just looked at each other while flustered. Hyunjin smiled then scratched the back of his head.

"You know we were watching movies all day. Its not as exciting as Jeongin and Seungmin's day. Or any of you guys' day for that matter. "He said smirking.

They are acting so weird...

I looked at Y/n and she was fiddling with her necklace as she looked at Hyunjin. She bit her lip as she stared at him. That's when she caught my gaze and then quickly looked down at her feet. Okay...

"Anyways. I was called into JYP today and tomorrow we are going to have to go to the store for costumes. There is a costume party at a club and its going to be an Idols only allowed party. You can only have one person per band to go with you as a plus one. "Bangchan explained.

"That's great!! Y/n can be our plus one!! "Minho and Jeongin said at the same time.

I just smiled at Jeongin and how excited his getting.

"Yeah. Another thing, after the party we are going to have to stay at a hotel for a while. "Bangchan said.

"What why? "Woojin asked.

"That's what the boss told me. He said its to give the hotel a review about how good it felt staying there, I guess. "He said.

"I think we should decide what we should wear for this costume party. "Jeongin said.

"That's another thing. Our theme is DC. "Bangchan said.

"YAY!! I FINALLY GET TO BE AQUAMAN!! "Minho yelled while having this big smile on his face.

"I get to be Cyborg!! "Changbin yelled.

"And I get to be BeastBoy!! "Felix yelled.

Then the both high fived each other and chuckled. Then everyone else laughed. I wonder what Jeongin will be wearing? I do know what I will be wearing though... My favourite super hero... Green Lantern.