30\\Don't want to admit

Your POV

After Jeongin gave Hyunchan to me I went to Bangchan's room to feed him. Luckily the doctor showed me how to do it and to make their bottles.

As soon as Hyunchan was about to fall alseep I then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in. "I stated.

That's when I saw Felix walking in with Hana. He was smiling as he sat down next to me.

"Hana is awake and she doesn't seem to be wanting to fall asleep. "He said confused.

"It's fine you can just place her on the bed. By the way, could you do me a favour please? "I asked.

"Uh, sure anything. "He said as he placed her gently on the bed.

"I was wondering, since you love shopping so much, could you go to the mall and buy some clothes for the twins please? I will ask somebody to go with you. "I said putting for sleepy Hyunchan on the other side away from Hana.

This is to prevent Hyunchan to wake up if Hana does something to wake him up.

"Alright then. I'll be waiting outside. "He stayed as he kissed Hana on the forehead before leaving the room.

I've noticed that Felix and Changbin have been ignoring each other since they broke up. So I came up with a plan to be friends at least. Now to just convince Changbin to go with Felix to the mall and they will become best friends again.

I took Hana and went to Han and Hyunjin's room since I knew they would be in there.

"Listen I know that, but you just never talked to me about it before. You know you have to open up to me Babe. "I heard Han say to Changbin.

I opened the door and saw Han caressing changbin's cheek. They really did make a cute couple, but to be honest, I miss Changbin with Felix together.

[[A/n: SAME HERE!!!😭😭😭 I REALLY SHIP CHANGLIX!! MY FAVORITE SHIP OF ALL TIME, Besides Seungin.🤔😅😆😍💕]]

"Hey sorry to disturb you guys, but Changbin, could you do me a favour please? "I asked.

"Uh, sure Y/n. "He answered while getting up.

"Could you go to the mall and buy some clothes for the twins please? "I asked.

"Of course Y/n. "He said with a small smile.

I then gave Hana to Han and smiled.

"Oh and another thing, someone else will be going with you, of that's fine with you? "I asked.

"No, it's not a problem at all. Wait who is it though? "He wanted to ask but I pushed him out the room all the way out the front door before he could answer.

"Phew. "I said sighing.

I then went to Han to see if he's doing okay with her.

Changbin POV

When Y/n kicked me out of the house, Felix was in the driveway looking at me. I was yelling at Y/n to tell me  about the person I was going to go to the mall with.

That's when I turned around and saw Felix standing in the driveway watching. He watched as I walked towards him.

"Are you waiting for someone? "I asked.

"Yeah, and you? "Felix answered as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Same. "I replied.

The two of us just stood there for a few seconds before Felix broke the awkward silence.