10\\"Just think about it "🔥

Authors Note:

⚠WARNING⚠18+ CONTENT!!!

There is loads of SMUT involved. Just do what you have do and don't mess on your phone.

Enjoy the book My Dear Marshmellows💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

Your POV

((Next day ))

I woke up to the light that was shining inside of the room. How long did I sleep? I looked at the time and saw that it was already afternoon. Besides my dresser there was a note.

Hey Y/n

The guys and I went out to eat. We will be back soon. Hope you slept well.

See you soon.

From: Bangchan♡

I smiled at the note. I then got dressed and walked out of my room. Once I stepped outside I saw Hyunjin coming from another room.

"Hey Hyunjin. "I greeted as I approched him.

"Hi. "Was all he said then walked away.

"Hey wait! "I said following him.

We went to the elevater. He still hasn't said anything. Is he mad at me?

"Hyunjin, are you okay? "I asked.

"No. "He said with a plain face.

"Okay... If I did anything to upset you I... "

"Look I get it. You're on heat. There was nothing more and nothing less between us. You just do you... "He said interuppting me.

That's when it started again. Why now?!?!

"Uh... Hyunjin... "I said.

"What is it now? "

"Its h-ha... happen... ing... "I said panting.

I then dropped to the floor as the feeling started to build. When the doors opened he lifted me from the floor and carried me up the stairs.

While he carried me I was panting while holding onto his shoulders. I bit down on the side of his neck as we entered a room.

He locked the door and went straight to the bed. He dropped me and took off his shirt. I did the same by taking off my top and shorts. He then took off his pants and walked straight to me.

He then gave me a passinate kiss on my lips while unclasping my brassiere. He then attacked my neck with his pink, plump lips while taking my panties off. His lips traveled down my neck and collar bone, to my breasts.

"H-Hyunjin...! "I moaned while gripping a handful of his hair. He then took his boxers off and slowly slid into my entrance. His pace was slow but deep and strong.

"F-FASTER HYUNJIN!!! "I screamed. He then bit my nipple and quickend his pace. He moved with ease and it was pleasureable.

"Hyunjin...! "I whimpered out as I felt myself reach my climax. He then pulled out and panted.

"Hyunjinnie..? "

"I want you to ride me baby girl. "He said with a deep voice. He then layed on his back and moved me to sit on his lap. He then lifted my hips so that I was now hovering over his erect member. I sinked down on him and panted. I bounced up and down on him. He held my hips so that he could help me balance.

"Oh god... "I breathed out as he hit my g-spot. He then gripped my neck and pulled me down to kiss him. He also thrusted up to meet with my bounces.

"Damn baby... "He groaned biting his lip.

"H-Hyun... Jinnie..! "I moaned as I came. I then collapsed on his chest. He then pulled out and picked me up.

"We aren't done here. I didn't cum yet. "He smirked. He then picked me up and went to the shower. He turned it on and immediately pushed me against the wall. He held my thighs as I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him. He kissed me and bit my lip as he entered me.

"Aaahhh...! "I moaned between the kiss. I pulled away and let my head fall back in pleasure as he thrusted into me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as moans left my mouth. I then felt him hold my face as he whispered in my ear.

"I want you to look at me as we both reach our climax. "He whispered with a dark voice. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. He had a smirk plastered on his face. His pace went faster. Almost at an inhuman speed.

"Hyunjin... I'm so close... "I breathed out.

"Me too baby.. "He said while giving me sloppy kisses on my neck. His thrusts also became a bit sloppy but still deep and hard.

"HYUNJIN!! "I yelled as I came for the second time. He also came and leaned his forehead on mine. He pulled out and placed me on the ground.

After we took a shower went to the bed. I was wearing his shirt while he was only in his boxers. We were laying on the bed as I wrote invisible affectionate words on his chest.

"Can I ask you something? "He asked.

"Sure. "I said looking up at him.

"When will you be mine? "He asked as he interlocked our fingers.

I bit my lip. I honestly don't know how to respond to that.

"What? "I asked wide eyed.

"When will you be mine? "He repeated.

He then kissed the back of my hand.

"I don't know... You said it yourself that there was nothing more and nothing less between us. "I stated.

"I know what I said... I just... I want you to be mine, okay... "He said.

"Why would you want to be with me? "I asked confused.

"The first time I saw you I knew you were trouble, just like Bangchan suggested. But ever since you started with your heat I couldn't resist you. I've tried ignoring you, but you kept running back to me. I guess what I'm trying to say is that... I like you. "He said kissing the back of my hand.

"I-I don't know what you say... I... "

"You don't have to say anything now. Just think about it, okay. "He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay... I will. "I promised.

He then smiled and we fell asleep in each others arms.