A Love Story...or Not

Chapter 4

Also that I do have the ability. The bell rings and I grab my bag. I head to science and take my seat by Anna. Science passes ,so does music and gym. "Hey," I say sitting down by April in social studies. "Hi, am I still coming over today?" she gives me the please say yes look.

"Ya, you are right after school. Right?" I look at her. "Yeah!" Class passes very slowly and finally the final bell rings. We head to my locker ,so I can grab my stuff ,but when I get there Blake is there. "Hi," I say opening my locker. "I'm guessing your busy tonight?" I lock my locker. "Ya, I'm having April over tonight." We start walking down the hall. "Well how about friday?" He looks at me. Eyes pleading for me to say yes. "Well okay." I say stopping. "Well we gotta go. Bye."

I hug him and start to walk away. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him. "Friday then Eli. Goodbye."He leans down and kisses me on the lips. Of course I kiss back. After a couple seconds he licks me bottom lip asking for entrance ,but I decide to tease him instead. He grins and when he goes to try to get me to open my mouth April clears her throat. "Umm....... I got to go. Bye. See you tomorrow." I He bends down and whispers in my ear, "fine, just let you know next time I will get it my way."

We walk out the door and April says to me ," You just kissed the hottest guy in this school!" I blush and we head for the car. I introduce everyone then we go to my house. When we get inside I ask ,"Hey do you want something to eat?"  She looks at me and nods. I go over and make to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and hand one to her. We head into the living room and flop down on the couch. I turn on the tv. The news is on. We finish our sandwiches and watch the news.

"Breaking news! 16 year old may Lee was found dead last night at midnight by Mrs. Lee her mother. She was found by the pool in the backyard. May was killed by a animal. Just like Jonathan Remington just last week. More on this attack tonight at 8 o'clock. Back to you  Amber." I look at April and she’s gaping at the t.v. I turn off the t.v. and say ,"Um......you wan to go  up to my room?" I mumble not able to get my voice back completely.

"Y-y-a," she stutters. We grab our bags and head to my room. "Wow ,your room is awesome,: she says after we enter and flop down on the bed. "Can you believe May is gone?" I don't answer just get out my homework until my mom calls up for dinner.

We eat and then head up back to my room to get ready for bed. We keep our conversation about telling each other about ourselves. We go to bed around 9. I wake up at 6:30 and wake up April. When she’s up I go and take a shower.

When I come out I tell her she can get in. She does and I head for my closet. I get my black mini skirt and my maroon leggings. I grab my matching maroon shirt that has the one shoulder thing going on. I put them on and grab a pair of cute high heels. "Hey, I'm ready for my make over." I nod and head into my closet. I grab a light blue shirt that goes around the neck and a black pair of shorts. I also grab a pair of black converse since I got millions of them. I take them out and give them to her. She puts them on and squeals.

I go into the bathroom and brush and blow dry my hair. When I'm done with my hair I go and grab April and bring her in and set her down in my chair. I comb through it and curl her hair and pin it up and she looks beautiful. We go out and grab our bags and head downstairs. We sit at the table and start eating the bagels my mom left on the table. Also I pour two cups of orange juice for us and when we are done we head out to the car.

I get out of the car saying bye to mom and Dylan on the way out. April and I go our separate ways and I go up the stairs for class and Blake is there. “Hello Eli,” Blake says. “Hi,” I reply. He bends down ad kisses me on the lips. It doesn’t last that long......sadly. Blake holds out his hand. I take it and we walk to english together. The first half of school went by fast. Blake and I walk to lunch together and get in line. “So.......I hear you have been making friends. Jane and April?” he asks curiously. I grab my lunch and pay. “Ya, were friends also Anna and me are too,” I reply.