A Love Story...or Not

Chapter 7

    The next day when its mid day since its saturday we finally get up. I go in the bathroom and brush my hair and turn on the bathtub. Blake comes in and wraps his arms around me. “You know I won’t let you take that by yourself right?” he says. I turn around and kiss him and say, “I know ,but you don’t think that I would want to take it by myself do you? Look how big it is! It can fit like 10 people!”

Once the tub is filled I go over and get in. Once I get it and sink down the water goes up to my neck. Blake comes in after me and sits down. How the hell does he expect me not to do anything when he’s just sitting there with his eye’s closed. Oh my god! I get up and go over and sit on his lap and kiss him.

His eye’s open and he grabs me around the waist pulling my legs around his waist.

Blake’s P.O.V.

I sit there thinking. This is the best life anybody could have when she sits on my lap. She kisses me and I open my eyes and kiss her back pulling her closer. I wrap her legs around my waist and put her on her back into the water. We don’t need to breath so we don’t ever have to pull away from the kiss.

I start kissing her under the water. She unwraps her legs from my waist so I can line myself up with her. I do and plunge myself into her. I start plunging myself in and out of her. Making her moan underwater. So hot!!!!! God she just turns me on so much!

I pull her legs up and put them on my shoulders so I can plunge into her harder. Finally she pushes me off and gets on top of me. She lines my manhood up with her self and plunges herself down with all of me going inside of her.

I start moving my body up and down in the water. Making her scream with pleasure. Se makes me stop and she starts to get up ,but only plunging back down. Oh my god this feels so good. I moan with such pleasure going on and couldn’t help myself.

I flip her back on her back and start plunging into her with inhuman speed. Finally after hours and hours of it. She finally pulls away gasping for breath. Huh? Why does she need breath? She goes above the water and starts breathing all the air she possibly can.

“Whats wrong? You shouldn’t need air.” I say to her.

Elizabeth’s P.O.V.

He was plunging into me when all of a sudden I need air like now! I push him off and break through the surface. What the hell? Why do I need breath? “Whats wrong? You shouldn’t need air?” he says. I get out of the tub and surprised we didn’t have water everywhere. It’s still in the tub. I go over and wrap my robe around me.

Theres something wrong with me. I don’t feel different in any way just I have to breath. I grab a towel and start drying myself off. I go into my huge ass walk in closet. I grab a pair of black shorts with a midnight blue shirt. I grab my black converse and head out.

Blake is sitting on my bed.

*********

4 months pass just the usual. We tried to figure out why I needed to breath ,but neither one of us know why. Its April and theres a new person today. Me and Blake enter the school and see her surrounded by guys. Blake sees her and flips. He just leaves me and walks over to her. I follow him and sense she is a vampire.

She looks up at him with so much love in her eyes. Blake has the same expression. Oh my god! Its the stupid mate thing Blake told me about last week. He said I was his mate ,but I guess not. I turn to Blake and he sends me a message in my head. ‘I’m sorry ,but we are done. I found my mate and its not you.’ Oh my god. I feel the tears coming I run out of the school with inhuman speed.

I run to my car and get in. I pull out my phone and call a number I haven’t dialed in so long. “Hello?” The person says. “Mom?” I reply breaking into tears. “Elizabeth? Whats wrong baby?” My mom says confused. “B-b-blake....H-h-he d-d-dumped m-m-me f-for his m-mate h-he f-found t-t-today a-a-at s-s-s-s-school,” I reply not able to speak to well.

“Oh my god honey! You are coming home! Now! I’m calling a moving truck to go get your things at his house before school ends! You have to hurry before he gets home!” She screams and hangs up. The next couple hours were torture. I got to Blake’s house and the truck is there. I packed all my stuff and carried everything and I mean everything that he bought me to the truck.

When I got to my real home. My mom is waiting outside. I run to her and she wraps me in her arms. She soothes me. “Honey, its okay. Its suppose to happen. You were never meant to be a vampire. We will turn you back ,but it will be very painful.

I bring all my stuff in to my old room and I mean everything is gone out of there. I set everything up in a matter of minutes like they were at Blake’s house. Just without all the extra space. I go downstairs and sit on the couch.

My mom comes in with Dylan. I get up and go hug my brother. He sets me down. “We are going to take the vampire part away from you ,honey. It is going to be very painful for at least 24 hours.” I nod my head. She puts a mat on the floor and tells me to lay down. I do as I’m told eager to get rid of this curse.

Dylan brings in a book and 5 of candles. He lines them up around me. Ones blue and he puts it on my right side and a white candle on my left. Also a red candle at my feet and a green candle a couple centimeters from my head. Also he hands me a purple one. I’m guessing the five elements. Water, air, fire, earth, and spirit to draw energy from.

He lights the candles starting with air then to fire, water, earth and then finally spirit. They stand over me with a book. It looks really old. They start chanting something and the flames get bigger. Then as I’m watching them the pain hits. It’s ten times worse then what I ever felt before. I start screaming with agony ,but I can’t move. Something is holding my body absolutely still.

Eventually I pass out from all the pain. I go into a dream and Blake’s there. I start to walk over to him ,but then I hit something. A forcefield I’m guessing. I start pounding and kicking and screaming ,but he doesn’t even notice me. Then that girl walks out to him passing me not even noticing me there. They start kissing and I just can’t bare to see it so I sink down and put my back to the wall and start to cry. When finally I’m pulled out of the dream and into more pain.

Mom and Dylan are still chanting and finally after a while they stop ,but the pain is still coming. They look down with pain in there eyes for seeing me in so much pain. My mom tries to reach down ,but pulls back. “I’m sorry honey ,but we can’t touch you until you are completely back to normal. You have t wait until the vampire blood completely comes out of you. We brought you back and your body is fighting the vampire blood out.”

I look down and theres blood covering the matt ,but I’m in a box thing now so the blood doesn’t go on the carpet. 24 hours pass and the pain is dying down and eventually its gone. I go to sit up and I’m actually able to. I feel normal again my heart beating and I’m breathing.

Not the breathing I was as a vampire. I only had to breath every couple minute then. My mom gets up with Dylan and comes over and helps me stand up. I just realize im just in my underwear and bra. Oh great.

My mom hands me a cheap robe so I don’t anything she gives me a pair of cheap sandals. I put them on and walk up to my room and shower off all the blood.

__________

So, action right? I know this chapter is kinda said,but shes human again. and dont ask me how she was able to turn back cus i made it up! i hope everyone likes it!

                                   -Heather