A Love Story...or Not

Chapter 9

    Two people come down the stairs. They look like there in there 30’s. The woman has light brown hair just like Damien and the man has the sapphire blues eyes just like Damien’s. They look at me and stop in there place. “Who’s this Damien?” the women Im guessing Damien’s mother asks.

“This is my mate,” Damien says. His father comes up and puts a hand out. “Hi, I’m James. Does she know about us yet?” Damien nods and I shake his hand and say, “hi, Elizabeth, Elizabeth Conwell.” His mom comes up to me and hugs me. “Hello, I’m Damien’s mom Sarah and that is his father is you didn’t know.

“Nice to meet you,” I reply. Damien takes my hand and brings me over to the couch and sits down pulling me down with him. His parents take the couch in front of us. “So, you know what we are?” his father asks. I nod and reply, “yes, I do.”

His father nods. Damien gets up pulling  me up too. “Well we got to go. Bye, see you guys later.” we wave and head out towards the cars. He stops me and turns me towards him. “I think you should introduce me to your family,” he says leaning down to kiss me.

It was only a quick kiss ,but it was amazing. I nod and head towards my car and so does Damien. I get in the drivers seat and he gets in the passenger seat. I drive to my house. We enter hand in hand and my mom is in the kitchen eating a sandwich.

I clear my throat and she turns around and gasps. “Well, I didn’t think you would find the right path so quickly.” mom says. Huh? She knew this would happen? “You knew?” I ask. She nods and replies, “I am a very powerful witch and I seen your path when you were born. Except that stupid vampire wasn’t suppose to be in it.”

“Well anyway this is my mate. He’s a werwolf,” I say. Sh shakes hands with Damien. “Hi, I’m Katherine, Elizabeth’s mother.” “Nice to meet you Mrs. Conwell. What about your husband is he hear?” Damien asks. I look at my mother and I look of pure sadness crosses her face which probably crossed mine as well. “Umm...my father died in a car accident last year,” I whisper.

Damien turns to me and hugs me. “Oh, I’m so sorry Eli.” he says. “It’s okay,” I reply and look at my mom. I nod for her to leave and she does. “Do you want to do something since we ditched like all of school?” I ask. He nods and takes my hand. “Whatever you want to do.” So I walk to the living room with him and he sits down and I grab the remote and snuggle into him.

I turn on some movie knowing we probably won’t even watch it.

Damien’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe her dad died in a car accident. Were on the couch watching a random movie and she is snuggled under my arm. I pull her up so I can kiss her on the head. She sits up and leans in and kisses me on the lips.

She pulls away ,but I pull her back to me. I put her on my lap and have her wrap her legs around my waist. I start kissing her neck and up her jaw and finally her lips. She moans deep in her throat. Oh god! Such a turn on ,but I can’t take her hear. What happens if her mom walks in?

Elizabeth’s P.O.V.

He pulls me onto his lap and starts kissing my neck, then my jaw, and finally my lips. A moan escapes me lips from the back of my throat.  I get off his lap ,but he tries to pull me back. Instead I grab his hand and start pulling him towards the stairs and up into my room locking the door behind us.

He picks me up and throws me on the bed. I giggle. He pulls his shirt of and gets on the bed over top of me. He rolls me over so I’m on top. He trails his hands down to the edge of my shirt and starts pulling it up and over my head. I lean down and kiss him as he’s undoing my jeans. He slides them off and rolls over back on top of me.      

I start unbuttoning his jeans as he’s trailing kisses down my body. I get them undone and down as far as I can and he pushes them off the rest of the way.  He slides his hand behind my back and un clips my bra and pulls it off. I run my hands down his chest and stomach until I get to the waistband of his boxers.

I slide them down as far as I could and he kicks them off. I look at his manhood. Oh my god! I arch my back towards him. He pulls my panties down and throws them across the room. He sits there for a minute gazing at my body with admiration. “You ready?” Damien asks. I nod and he spreads my legs and lines himself up with me.

He starts slowly pushing himself into me ,but I can’t stand the wait. I start trying to get more of him into me faster ,but I only get about another inch into me. He gets the hint and plunges the rest of himself into me as fast as he can. I scream with pleasure.  He starts pushes in and out of me at first slow but faster.

Finally I feel something go into my neck. WHAT THE HELL!!!?????  I push him away. “What the hell was that!!!????” I scream. I try to get up ,but notice he didn’t budge and he is still inside of me. I try to move ,but each time I do pleasure goes through me since he is still inside of me. “Stop moving we are so not done.” he says. “Also I claimed you as mine.” Well okay whats done is done not like I care anymore. All I want is him.               

I pull his mouth back down to mine and lick his bottom lip for entrance. Immediately he opens his mouth and allows me in. He pulls his mouth away and starts pushing in and out of me again until he collapses on me still inside of me.

“Baby, whats wrong?” I ask worried why he is putting his full weight on me.