A Love Story...or Not

Chapter 15

Damien’s P.O.V.

I’m sitting there in chains while the alpha, Jacob, and his beta beat the crap out of me. Finally we hear noise up stairs. It sounds like theirs a war going on up their. For a while nothing happens. Then a wolf comes through the door. I look into the wolf’s eyes and see my favorite color in the world. Emerald. The color of Eli’s. I try to smile ,but know it comes out weak.

Eli starts running at the beta. Who looks very confused. She bites into his neck killing him and turns to the alpha. He goes to shift ,but she’s already on him sinking her teeth into his neck. Jacob howl’s in anger. She turns toward him. They look like there talking and then Jacob comes over and sinks his teeth into my stomach.

‘If I die today you will die along with me.’ he says into my head. Eli lunges for him ,but he dodges and sinks his teeth into her leg. I leaps past her ,but instead of yelping in pain she turns and lunges at him and sinks her teeth into his back leg and snaps it of his body. He yelps in pain and she jumps onto his back. She sinks her teeth into his neck and snaps it. She looks at me and walks over and breaks the chains and trying carefully to unwrap them from me. I try not to show any emotion ,but it hurts way to much. By the time she’s down I pass out with all the pain.

The next thing I know I’m in a white room by myself. I try to move ,but I’m tied down to the bed. I look around and see Eli lying on the other bed. What the hell????!!!! She looks fine. She is also restrained ,but she has metal restraints. The nurse comes in and over to me. “Your awake finally.” I just look at her and she continues. “You are fully healed. Thanks to your wolf.”

I nod and say, “why is she restrained and unconscious??!!!!” She looks at Eli and turns back to me. “The same reason why you are restrained. She wanted to make sure you were okay .so we brought he in hear and restrained her and put a shot into her containing wolves venom. Meaning she cannot shift for 24 hours ,but will be unconscious for we don’t know how long. Or if she will wake up ,but it was the only way of stopping her from disturbing your operation. You were dying quickly.” she says. What she will never wake up?

“WHY??!!! Why would you give it to her no knowing if she will wake up or not???!!!!” I yell trying to get up and go to her side. She comes over and undoes my restraints and I sit up. Dizziness rushes over me ,but I push through it and stand up and go to Eli’s side taking her hand. Well what I can get of her hand through the restraints.

Elizabeth’s P.O.V.

All I see is darkness. I try to wake up ,but I just can’t. I hear voices in the background ,but I can’t tell who it is. Then I feel a hand on my hand. I feel the shocks ,but when I try to move the blackness takes me over more and I fall deeper into the darkness.

I start trying to scream into someones head ,but I can’t tell if they can hear it or not. ‘Eli? Was that you,’ I hear in my head. It worked!!!! Yes!! ‘Yes, it is me. I can’t wake up the darkness won’t let me. The venom is still in my system. I don’t know how to get it out.’ I reply. I wait a minute until I hear voices talking in the background. Then I feel something bite into my arm.

I feel the darkness lifting ,but it stops and the teeth come off my skin. Then it comes back and finally I’m out of the darkness and I open my eye’s.

Damien’s P.O.V.

I sit there waiting for her to wake up when I hear a scream in my head. Was that Eli? ‘Eli? Was that you?’ I send a message into Eli’s mind. I wait until I hear her voice inside my head. ‘Yes, it is me. I can’t wake up the darkness won’t let me. The venom is still in my system. I don’t know how to get it out.’ she replies.

I turn to the nurse and say, “can I suck the venom out?” She nods and says, “yes, but you can not swallow it once you can’t hold anymore in your mouth spit it into the bucket.” She ives me a bucket and I put it on the bed. I bring my lips down and bite into her arm. I taste the venom as soon as I do.

I take as much as I can and take my mouth away and spit it into the bucket. I go back for more this time taking all of it that is left. I spit it into the bucket and give it to the nurse. I go back to Eli seeing that her wound is already healing. I take her hand. The nurse comes over and bandages her arm where I bit her.

Finally after a few moments. She opens her eyes and looks directly at me and smiles.

Elizabeth’s P.O.V.

I open my eyes to find Damien standing by the bed I’m on. I look directly into his eyes and smile. “Hi,” I say. I try to sit up then remember I was restrained. Damien rips the restrains apart and takes me into his arms and walks out of the room. Going into the closet next door to it. He sets me down in the chair and the nurse comes in. He gets dressed in a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt thats shows off his 8 pack.

He throws on some nike sneakers and ignoring the nurse picks me up and walks out the door and out of the hospital. He runs to the pack house next door and up to my room. He locks the door behind us and throws me on the bed. He pulls off his shirt and shows his beautifully sculpted chest. He comes over and starts kissing me at first with such passion ,but it quickly turned into lust.

I forgot how good it felt to be kissing him again. He trails his hands down from my neck to the edge of my shirt lifting it above my head. He pushes me into the center of the bed and gets on top of me trailing kisses down my neck down between breasts and down to the edge of my jeans. He unbuttons them and pulls them down. I start moaning with pleasure as he gently rubs in between my legs.

I trail my hands down his chest and unbutton his jeans and push them down as far as I can get them. I pushes them the rest of the way. He slip his hand under me and unclips my bra and takes it off of me. I looks at me and I blush. He looks back at my face and into my eyes. With such love that it turns me on even more. He leans down and starts kissing me again. He messages my breasts in the process and when he pulls away I push down his boxers to his feet and he kicks them off.

I sucks on my breasts teasing me so bad! He lifts his head and brings his hands down to the edge of my panties. He slips them off and throws them on the floor. He looks at my for a while. Then he spreads my legs apart so he can fit. He puts a finger in me and wiggles around in their. I feel myself opening up for him. I moan in pleasure.

He takes his finger out and lines him self up with me. He leans down and starts kissing me. Then he plunges into me. I scream in pleasure. It goes on until I feel myself hitting m climax. He falls onto the bed next to me panting.

I snuggle up to him and he kisses me on the top of my head. “I love you Eli,” he says putting his arm around me and bringing me closer. “I love you too Damien,” I say and quickly fall asleep.