A Love Story...or Not

Chapter 10

I try to push him off of me ,but he just doesn’t move. I try one more time ,but this time he moves.  He got lifted off of me. I look up and Blake is there. I get up and run and put my clothes back on. “What are you doing here,” I say annoyed.

“I’m here to get you back,” he says. I shook my head and look down at Damien. Theres a needle in his back. “What the hell did you do to him?” I run over to him and lean over him. “Come with me and I won’t kill him,” he says.

I look up at him and go grab my back pack and go into my closet. I start putting like 10 pairs of clothes in there with my shoes and go into the bathroom and grab my toiletries. “Meet me in your car,” he says and vanishes.

I go over to Damien and pull the needle out of his back. He moans in pain. “I’m so sorry. I promise I will find my way back to you. I love you,” I say. I kiss him softly on the lips and go over to his clothes and grab them and put them next to him. I take his phone out and go over and grab a blanket and come over and put it over him.

I walk out of the room with my bag and keys and his cellphone. I stop and look at his contacts in his phone. I quickly find his fathers number and press dial. “Hello?” his dad says. “Hi. Its Elizabeth.” I reply. “Yes, is something wrong. Why do you have Damien’s phone?” he asks.

“Damien’s been hurt and I need you to come over right away. I will not be here when you come I have some where to go.” I say giving him my address. “I advise you stay there with him and I will be over shortly.” he says and hangs up.

I go to his notepad thing on his phone since its a touch screen and you can right notes there. I wrote. ‘I love you so much ,but I have to go. I will see you sometime. I promise you that. Goodbye. -Elizabeth.’

I put the phone in by his sleeping body and walk out the door and downstairs. “I’m taking Damien home then going to Anna’s for the week!” I yell hoping she buys it. She comes in and hugs me and leaves. Oh thank the lord for letting her believe me. I walk outside and get in the car.

Blake’s in the passenger seat and tells me to drive to his house. Of course I do what he says.

**************

A week passes. I’ve been locked in my old room all day. Eventually Blake would come in with food or try to get me to sleep with him ,but I just don’t let him. When he leaves after breakfast I go to my cell and call my mom. “Hello?” someone says. “Mom?” I reply. “Yes honey, is there something you need?” she asks. “Yeah, is it okay if I stay the weekend here?” I ask. She says ye and we say our goodbyes and hang up.

I get off of my bed and go over to watch t.v. and this searing pain hits. I fall to the floor screaming. Since every room in this house is sound proof no one hears me. After what felt like days it finally ended. I get up and see its 8 o’clock p.m. Seriously??!!!! I was in pain for at least 8 hours!!!???

I get up and go take a shower. I would call Damien ,but as soon as I got here and he didn’t take my phone. I realized I never got Damien’s number. Damn it! After y shower I get dressed in shorts and a maroon tank top. Also my red fuzzy slippers.

I walk out and sit on the couch and snuggle up in my fuzzy blanket. I turn the t.v. on and a few minutes later Blake comes in with my dinner. “Hey,” he says sitting my food on the coffee table and sitting next to me. I turn to him. “Why do you want me so bad? You found your mate?” I ask.

He turns to me and says, “I didn’t like seeing you with that a$$hole.” he says. “HE IS NOT A A$$HOLE!!!!!!!!” I yell! “Yes, he is. He is a werewolf!” he yells back. Something snaps in me and pain envelopes my entire body. I fall to the ground and Blake is there over top of me. “Whats wrong Eli?” he asks calmly.

That pissed me off. He is not aloud to call me that anymore! The next thing I know I’m on 4 paws. I look up at his frightened face and growl. I fling myself at him ,but he wasn’t there anymore. I look around he’s not here anywhere. I get my stuff together since I left all my stuff in my backpack. I take it in my teeth and go for the door.

Its locked ,but I easily break it down.  I run down the stairs and since my car is at the school so nobody would think something about it being here if my mom stopped by. I start running trough the woods and finally I come out in front of the pack house. Just how I remember it. I lay down there and watch the house from the woods.

---------------------------------

I'm sorry!!!!!! I have to upload now or I can't until tomorrow!!