A Love Story...or Not

Chapter 16

2 weeks pass and I wake up that morning from the best night ever. Yesterday was Damien’s birthday. September 5. We had the best birthday sex ever!  I stand up and my stomach flips. I run to the bathroom and puke my guts out. I feel warm hands go around my neck and pull my hair out of my face.

Finally when I stop puking I get up and go over and brush my teeth. I go out and into the closet, ignoring the confused look on Damien’s face. I throw some Hollister sweats on with a a black t-shirt and boots. I go back to the bathroom and brush my hair and put it up. Damien’s dressed when I go back out.

“What happened?” Damien finally asks. “I don’t know,” I reply and go over and take his hand. We go downstairs and go into the kitchen and sit down. I look at the food and see all the meat.  I feel my stomach flip again. I run to the bathroom ignoring all the confused stares.

I get there barely shutting the door behind me. I start puking. The door opens and closes. Hands pull my hair back. I finish puking and look up to see who it is. Its my mother. “Whats happening to me mom?” I ask. She just looks at me and I start crying. She hugs me and says, “ I think your pregnant honey.” I let go of her and stop crying. “What? How?” I ask knowing that it was because we didn’t use protection that first day we did it.

I think about how long it has been. Its been 4 and a half months. I pull my shirt up and look at my belly its normal. It hasn’t changed a bit. “When your a werewolf your belly doesn’t become bigger.” my mother says. I look at her with so much happiness. “Does Damien know?” I ask. She shakes her head and looks at me confused. I brush my teeth real quick and run out of the bathroom and go and jump on Damien’s back.

“Guess what???!!!” I yell while he holds onto me keeping me in his arms.  “What?” he asks laughing. ‘I’M PREGNANT!!!!!’ I yell into his head only. He looks at me with so much love and happiness. “Really???” He asks happily. I nod. I spins me around in circles until he gets dizzy.

Everyone looks at us confused except my mother. Damien yells to the world, “I’M GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!!!!” Everyone starts congratulating us. Damien’s sister Katherine comes running up to me and hugs me.

***********

2 weeks pass. We have been getting ready for the baby. We have been getting stuff for the baby too. Damien proposed to me the next day after we found out I was pregnant. The wedding is on October 25. Which is 2 weeks away. My parents and Damien’s are planning it so I don’t have to worry about it.

We are going dress shopping today. The theme is midnight blue. Damien bought us a house too.

*Flashback*

“No peaking,” Damien says. Seriously you know I hate surprises!” We walk about another 4 feet and he says, “okay open your eyes.” I do and see a old victorian house that has been fully restored. Its like a dark blue with white trim. I look around my parents house is right down the street. Theres a huge backyard.

Also Dylan lives right next door. He moved out a couple months ago since he hasn’t been able to shift. He is 19 now anyways. He graduated last year.  He got married to Jane this last summer. I know strange right? My brother and best friend got married? Weird so now they live next to us. Our babies room is right next to ours ,so that is where all the baby stuff has been going.

*End of Flashback*

I got up and went and got dressed in jeans, blue t-shirt and flip flops knowing we will be changing a lot today. I kiss Damien goodbye and go out to meet Jane, my mom, Damien’s mom, Anna, April, and Katherine. They all need dresses too. We go to the biggest store for wedding dresses and bride maids dresses.

We go in and go to look at dresses for mine and Damien’s mom first. My mom finds a pretty black and red dress and Damien’s mom finds a beautiful orange dress. Not the ugly one the pretty orange color. Then we go to find brides maid dresses. We all found a midnight blue dress that we all love. When they all went to try there dresses on I went to the wedding gown dresses. I looked and looked until I found the dress that I know was perfect for me.

It is simple with a short train with embroidery all over it. With barely any straps. (----> picture on the side) I bring it to the dressing room and change into it. I come out and everyone is in there dresses waiting for me. When they see me there mouths fall open. I look in the mirror and my jaw drops. I don’t even recognize myself.

We all get the dresses afterwards. We hide them in the extra room in my house. Also did I say that we are having a baby girl? Well yeah we are. We went to go have the baby checked out the next day. The wedding comes in a blur. I had my hair done and make-up and by the time I put my dress on I didn’t recognize myself.

Everyone looked beautiful for the wedding ,but of course I was the main attraction. My father knocks on the door saying its time to get the show on the road. My bridesmaids go out and then I hear the music that signals the bride. I take a deep breath and put my arm through my fathers.

He leads me down the isle and hands me off to Damien. The ceremony passes and so does the after one. Damien and I are so tired we go home and just pass out with our clothes on and everything. Tomorrow is the big day we go discuss what is going to happen. See you don’t take honeymoons when your a werewolf because you have to shift on a eclipse and you never know when its going to happen.