Chapter 10

The girls had the rest of the day off. Now, usually, Jennie would be sleeping but her energy was up to the roof. Why? It was because of the photoshoot she had with the girls earlier that day.

Cosmopolitan.

It was a long day and she remembered wanting to sleep but when they called in Lisa to take pictures with her, she somehow got her energy back. Especially seeing Lisa squeal in excitement while rushing towards her.

"It's been a while since it was just us two," the blonde said, her smile so wide that Jennie could feel her own cheeks aching from smiling as wide as her.

"It has?" The brunette asked. Lisa grinned sheepishly with a tiny shrug,

"I focus on the important things." That statement alone had Jennie's heart pumping wildly. Her cheeks felt hot and Lisa noticed it instantly. The blonde giggled while reaching forward and pinching the smaller ones cheek.

"You're so cute." Jennie was completely flustered by the sudden skin-ship, especially under the eyes of everyone around them. But, in a way, she felt slightly smug. It was as if she liked that Lisa was giving her this kind of attention in front of everyone. She felt like everyone needed to know their place.

Jennie doesn't like sharing.

"Come on girls. Go sit in front of each other."

And, so they did. It was something Jennie wasn't prepared for.

They sat faced to face and were told to act sexy per usual. Jennie knew how to, it was just the fact that Lisa pulls off incredible sexy expressions that it has her forgetting where she's at and who she was.

The photo shoot went by smoothly, except for the fit of giggles they shared constantly. Whenever their eyes met, it was like a switch would turn on inside them and they would find themselves laughing.

God, just Lisa's sexy, serious face still had Jennie blushing even when she was in the kitchen alone, trying to bake cupcakes. Baking helped clear her head.

"Hi Unnie!"

Jennie gasped and held onto her chest. She turned around and glared at the culprit,

"Lisa!" She scolded. The blonde simply giggled. That damn giggle. Why was she so cute in everything that she does? Or was Jennie just biased?

"Sorry," she said. Lisa walked towards the counter and hopped on top while swinging her long legs, "What're you baking?"

So. Damn. Cute.

Jennie coughed before turning away, hoping the younger one didn't see the blush in her cheeks.

"Chocolate cupcakes. I would ask you to help but.."

"Yeah yeah, I know. I burnt the last batch! But it wasn't my fault!" She whined with a tiny pout. Jennie watched in amusement seeing the long legs kicking in a tiny tantrum.

"How wasn't it your fault?" The brunette mused. It was Lisa's turn to blush. Jennie felt confused seeing the girl turn her face away,

"The last time we cooked... you were wearing my hoodie and...."

Jennie quirked up an eyebrow and crossed her arms, "And?" Lisa looked down to her lap and began to cutely fiddle with her fingers. It was obvious to the older one that she was nervous but for what reason?

"And...it was distracting."

Jennie giggled and tilted her head, "And how was that distracting? Also, was that distraction worth the burnt batches?" She teased. Lisa groaned and covered her flushed cheeks,

"You just looked cute in my hoodie okay?"

Oh my.

Again, it was Jennie's turn to blush.

"And to answer your second question." Lisa hopped off the counter and stood dangerously close to the silent, flustered brunette. Lisa smirked,

"If you're the distraction then yes, it's worth millions of burnt batches of cupcakes."

Is it possible to blush a deeper shade of red?