Heartfelt Confessions

"So, who do you think you are?" Jackie asked, stabbing Walter in the chest. She had managed to tie him up in the supply closet by now. Aurora was helping Sienna away from the door; trying to snap her out of the anesthetic. "Come on, Sienna. Wake up!" She exclaimed. "You can do it! You're stronger than this!" "I know I am." Sienna smiled, showing that the anesthetic touched her ID badge. "You've pretended you were asleep all this time?!" Aurora exclaimed. "Well played, Dr. Trinh." "Well, I suppose I do have pretty good reflexes." Sienna smiled. "Why did you let him get away though?" Elijah asked. "Let's just say it was a doctor's intuition." Sienna replied, smiling at Ethan lying me down on the hospital bed. "Oh... That's actually... pretty devious. I love it!" Elijah told her. "If this doesn't get them together, I don't know what will."

"Christy... you said that maybe what we had wasn't real... But seeing you go through all of this... I know it is real because I can't stand another moment being without you. Every time I see you in danger, it kills me. I know you can't forgive me for not being there for you... Or not realizing the danger Walter was when you told me... Or even denying I have any real feelings toward you... But the truth is, Christy... You'd better believe I'd go through the ends of the earth to keep you safe because as much as I'm stupid enough to think about even letting you go... I know that it is a scientific fact that I'm in love with you." Ethan told me, hanging onto my hand. "Don't cry, your face will stay like that." I smiled, taking my other hand and caressed his cheek. "You've spent too much time around Naveen." Ethan laughed. "Shut up and kiss me." I told him. "How can I possibly refuse your offer?" Ethan told me, gently pulling my chin up towards him. "For the record, I do forgive you. I know you punched him out for me." I smiled. "Now how could you have known it was me?" Ethan asked. "Who else would give him a shiner that powerful." I replied.

"Aww..." Sienna said, "I think I'm gonna cry." "I promised myself I wouldn't, but I think I'm going to as well." Elijah sniffled. "Wait! Aurora, are you crying?!" "No..." Aurora answered, facing away from them. "I never knew you would care so much." Elijah teased. "Ethan, there's something you should know..." I started to tell him. "What is it, Christy?" Ethan asked. "When I... when I shouted code blue... He seemed like he didn't know what I was talking about." I answered. "I mean... I was only calling it out to get someone's attention, but if he doesn't know what it means then he mustn't be a real doctor. This could explain why patients always die in his care. Maybe he's pretending to be someone else. He managed to steal Landry's Edenbrook scrubs." "I wouldn't be surprised." Elijah said. "He seems pretty shady to me." "Really? What gave him away?" I joked. "Running through the hospital with someone in your arms is totally normal." "Fair point, I do it all the time." Elijah joked as well.

"Don't make me slap you, who are you really?" Jackie asked Walter. "I don't have to tell you anything." Walter replied. "Wrong answer!" Jackie exclaimed, slapping him. "How many hospitals have you terrorized? How many?!" "Shouldn't the question be how many hospitals terrorized me?" Walter asked. "Wrong again!" Jackie slapped him a second time. "Do you know how hard I worked to get a job here in Edenbrook? Yet, here you walk in here and poison the use of these scrubs. We're gonna have to sterilize these scrubs because of you! You've poisoned it with your disgusting wickedness!" "Jackie should really consider a job with interrogating people." I laughed. "She's terrifying enough!" Elijah exclaimed. "Hmm, I think we've got some investigating to do." I said. "We've got to figure out what he had done with the real Dr. Roosevelt. However, as much as I hate to admit this... We might have to talk to Landry. He's got the inside scoop at Mass Kenmore at the moment. We could also get some leads with Lisa on our team." "You can always count on us to help you on your mission!" Ines exclaimed. "Do you need one of us to go along with you?" "I wouldn't mind going along this once." Zaid said. "I don't like people who mess with Edenbrook. He made quite a disturbance here." "Sure... You're only going because of the hospital." Ines smiled at him. "It's not because he almost kidnapped one of our valuable doctors?" "I don't know about valuable..." Zaid replied. "However, no one messes with our staff and gets away with it." "Oh, gosh! I don't know who to choose!" I exclaimed. "Can you arm wrestle each other for it?" "Please tell me you're not serious!" Zaid told me. "I'm kidding! Although, you can't blame me for trying! I'd like to see Ines beat you at arm wrestling, but I suppose I can put your terrifying disposition to good use. Welcome aboard, Zaid." I replied. "I know one of you must watch the hospital... I'm sorry I can't take you both with me." "It's fine, I know that you are in good hands with Zaid here." Ines told me.