𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

FIVE
"ONLY SEPTEMBER"

-

"So how have you found this week at school?"

Isabelle shrugged, looking at Sam. It was Friday, and they were on their way home from school.

"It was alright, your friends are all nice"

"See, I told you people would like you" Sam smiled at her.

"I wasn't sure, at my old school I had like one friend. I guess that's what you get for going to a school with a bunch of rich girls who think they own the place" She scoffed.

"That doesn't sound like fun at all" Sam frowned.

"It wasn't, but Im not there any more, so Im going to look at what is coming up rather than looking at my stupid past"

"Sounds like a plan"

They came to a stop outside Sam's house, "Maybe I will see you at the weekend, otherwise, I will see you on Monday"

They said their goodbyes, and went into their houses.

Isabelle's mother was in the kitchen when she walked into the house.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"Fine, how about you?" Isabelle asked in reply.

"It was great, you just missed a call with your dad though. We're already thinking about the two of us going into Brooklyn next summer!"

Isabelle's mom and dad were split up. They were amazing friends, closer than a lot of people and had stayed in the same apartment and lived as a family for a long time before Isabelle's mom decided to move to Stoneybrook, prompted by Isabelle's happiness, while her dad stayed in Brooklyn to work.

"Slow down Mom, Its only September. Id say we should be discussing inviting him over for Thanksgiving or Christmas or something" Isabelle laughed.

Her mom shook her head, smiling, "Well, if we do go to Brooklyn in summer, maybe you could bring along a friend and do all of those touristy friends we never bothered doing"

Isabelle laughed again, "Mom, again, its September. When the time comes, we'll see"

"Right, anyway, do you have any homework?"

Isabelle nodded, "I've got homework for English, Math and Biology, so I'm gonna go do it now"

"Ok, well I'm just down here if you need any help"

Isabelle smiled, "thanks"

she headed towards the door of the room, stopping to take hold of a cereal bar before going upstairs, dumping her bag on the floor by her desk and getting her books out.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
this is so short and you can thank the fact that i'm having a brain melt lol

I don't really like asking for votes, but I would really appreciate it if you could vote for my story parts, it really helps!

//