𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

SEVENTEEN
"MIMI"

-

Isabelle's phone went off, and she looked down to read a message from Kristy.

something happened with mimi. come over to claudia's asap

She frowned at her phone and stood up instantly, right before running down the stairs and into the kitchen, where her mother was sitting with a friend.

"Mom, I'm going to Claudia's house" she said, already starting to pull her shoes on.

"Isabelle, can't you see I'm in the middle of a conversation? I thought I told you you couldn't go and see your friends until you've studied for that test, and from the music I could hear upstairs, you've not studied"

"Mom, something happened with Mimi. That is why I need to go over to Claudia's house, she needs her friends there."

Her mother's face immediately softened, "oh, okay then. Just send me a message if you're going to stay for dinner"

Isabelle nodded, and waved at her mother before turning and running out of the door, across the road to Claudia's house.

When she knocked on the door, Elizabeth Thomas answered it, smiling at Isabelle.

"Everyone is in the dining room right now, you're just in time, we have pizza and Richard brought some casserole" she said.

Isabelle smiled at her, and walked into the dining room, sending her mom a text to tell her she would be staying to eat.

When she walked in, she walked over to one of the few free spots at the table, giving Claudia a smile as she sat down next to Sam.

"How are you Claudia?" Isabelle asked, giving her a small smile across the table.

Claudia shrugged, "I could be better. Mimi is in hospital, and I'm starting to think that it might be my fault."

"Claudia, I'm sure it isn't your fault. How about we try our best not to think about it?"

She nodded, "Good idea"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
hi, so it may be short, but i finally updated!

my mock exams are coming up in 24 days and i'm really trying to focus on studying (just in case my actual exams end up cancelled and all my scores ride on my mocks)

anyway, since half term is a week away, i'm going to try and get some chapters written so i can post them over a period of time :)

//