𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

NINE
"I DID NOTHING WRONG"

-

"Did you see what Lacey sent to everyone?"

Sam and Isabelle were walking to school together.

Isabelle furrowed her brows, "No, what happened?"

"You know Stacey? The girl that asked us about Lacey?"

Isabelle nodded, "You mean the one who definitely has a fat crush on you?"

Sam nodded, "sure, whatever. That's not the point. Lacey posted this video of her, it was really scary"

Isabelle glanced down at her phone, and sure enough, Lacey had posted a video online.

"Why would she do that though?"

Sam shrugged, "my guess is revenge. Kristy was talking about how they should be getting their business back."

"I have lab today, and I am so going to make sure she apologises and takes down that video. She was saying about doing something but I didn't think she actually would" Isabelle crossed her arms.

"You barely know her"

"Yes, well if I barely knew you I still would have stood up for you, so why not do it for your sister's friend" she shrugged, "besides, that video could literally ruin her life"

-

"Why would you do something like that?"

Lacey turned to face Isabelle, "like what?" she asked, smiling innocently.

Isabelle gave her a look, "don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Posting that video was not cool"

Lacey rolled her eyes, "why are you being such a suck up?"

Isabelle raised her eyebrows, "why are you being such a bully?"

"A bully? Oh please, she's the one who started it by calling Kim on us and practically putting us out of business, I think it's only fair that I do the same"

"Lacey, that's not how things work! Those girls love their club and you've just ruined it for them" Isabelle frowned.

"Yeah well, I don't care" Lacey shrugged.

"Can you please just take down the video?"

Lacey laughed, "no way!"

"Lacey can't you just take it down? You're picking on a twelve year old for calling you out on something you did wrong, maybe you could just learn from your mistakes like everyone else does"

Lacey rolled her eyes, "fine, I'll take down the video. Only because you're not going to leave me alone even though I did nothing wrong"

Lacey pulled out her phone under the desk and deleted the video from her instagram.

She turned to Isabelle, "Happy?"

"No, but thank you for taking the video down" she said, turning to face the front of the classroom as a teacher started the lesson.

-

"So, is she going to take it down?"

Isabelle nodded as she walked along next to Sam, walking home, "yeah, she's pretty mad at me for siding with your sister and her friends though"

"Oh well" Sam laughed.

Isabelle smiled, "yeah, it's not my fault she doesn't know when to stop"

"Yeah, well, I'll tell Kristy that you got her to take down the video"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
aah this is so short because I've not really had time to write, if I ever edit the story, I might come back and make this chapter longer, but for now it's just a filler

-