A Message for the Audience

Before we begin our story, there are a couple of things I'd like to say to the audience. First, although I was planning on finishing my Sally x Reader story BEFORE moving on to this one, I decided to do things a little bit differently. I have decided to write both stories simultaneously. I honestly was very excited for this story that I was planning to write, I could hardly wait. Second, the reason this story is different from the Amy Rose story I wrote, and the Princess Sally story I am currently writing is 2 key components. 1) is somewhat obvious; the Sally and Amy stories were supposedly aimed towards male readers. This story is aimed towards female readers. I mean no ills towards any male readers reading this story, nor do I mean any ills towards female readers reading the Sally or Amy stories. And 2) while the other two stories were inspired by the source material with which they were based on, but didn't adapt the story lines from said source material, this story will adapt the storyline of the series, with your character inserted into the story. There are probably other differences, but either I've forgotten, or don't think they're that relevant. Anyway, enjoy the brand new story.