Chapter 5

Next day~
As Felix neared the cafe he saw a blop of brown hair it was the same girl from before. It was her.

Princess Athanasia.

Felix stopped dead in his tracks.  He had to decide between two things. He had to decide between his loyalty or his heart. Soon he continued towards the cafe because his choice was clear.

Felix had no loyalty left to a man that would watch his own daughter die, a man that would do nothing to protect the child that he made.

Meanwhile, Athanasia was seated on the table, disguised. She was peacefully drinking her tea until she saw red hair. 

' Felix.! Why is he here? Should I leave? But Lily... I don't want to ditch her. I'll stay... I should have no fear because I'm already disguised. But last time I was with lily he saw both of us together, dang I'll just cover my face and hope that he'll leave.'

She calmed herself down, well tried to. And as a safety precaution, she took a book and covered her face with it.

A few minutes passed and she heard the chair in front of her creak and the sound of someone sitting on it.

She slowly lowered her book and came face to face with Felix Robane.

Now was the time to try her facade.

"Excuse me sir, but I'm pretty sure you have the wrong table," Athanasia said as she fixed her posture staring right into Felix.

And that everyone was precisely why she decided to learn acting.

To fool those who are around her.

After all, she didn't need someone figuring out who she was, and what she plans to do. And she plans to use this when getting out of risky situations.

Felix felt awkward even looking her in the eye, More-so replying to her. She was this Empire's Princess for goodness sake. He can't just say anything. He was quite lucky Lillian was with him.

" I'm pretty sure he has the correct table, Princess. " Lillian said she as she sat next to Athanasia.

Athanasia glared at Lillian. She felt betrayed. Right now, She could care less about Lillian's puffy eyes. Or about how Lillian's lips trembled after saying those words so confidently just a moment ago.

Athanasia wanted to say something but noticed that the crowds' attention was slowly being directed at them. So she turned to Felix and forced a smile as she said, " I say we take this somewhere else." 

Not even sparing Lily a glance.

Well, that's got to hurt...

As Athanasia stared at Felix.  Felix felt that Athanasia saw right through his soul.         
It felt terrifying...

So Athanasia leads them to a motel and they said nothing as she rented a room for the night. Not noticing the glances Athanasia was throwing at them every few minutes. Simply because she doesn't trust them. She can't trust Felix because he's Claude's personal Guard. And she can't trust Lillian because she broke her trust.