Chapter 42 🍋

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you two..." I said, my eyes wavering nervously between the plants and the house guests. "When I was attacked by that ghoul on our scouting mission, do you guys remember what it looked like? I never really saw its' face, but if it's not identifiable we should probably get a description to the CCG. That ghoul is at least in the A tier."

Hanbee nodded in understanding and Keijin looked thoughtful for a moment before speaking. "She was a girl, that I'm certain of. I think she had pigtails and her mask was blue. I think it was a lion? Or a leopard of some sort."

I nodded and smiled. "That's great! If you don't mind reporting her, it'd be nice to get her into the system of wanted ghouls."

After a bit more chatting I saw the boys out and closed the door behind them, letting out a sigh of relief. (Mainly because the ghoul that had attacked me had a description now.) Juuzou was fiddling with the plants, spraying them with water and putting them on a window cill. I smiled at the sight of my cute boyfriend and locked the door before walking up behind him. I wrapped my arms around Juuzou's stomach and rested my forehead on his back, feeling comfort from the familiar scent that Juuzou gave off. He wiggles out of my grasp just enough to turn around before he enveloped me in a hug, sweeping my off of my feet and carrying me back to the bedroom.

"Oh wow! I thought we were having a cute moment but you just want to get me back to bed!"

Juuzou furrowed his eyebrows. "This is your fault. You got me all excited."

I laughed. "Awe, did you have to sit through that entire conversation while you were hard? Damn you really don't come down, do you?"

"Ohoho! Now you're going to get it~"

"Yes sir~"

Juuzou sat me on the edge of the bed and bent over me, pulling my shirt over my head and clashing our lips and bodies together. He wasted no time undoing his belt, pulling at the end of it and letting it whip around his body until it was free from his jeans and thrown onto the floor. I started sloppily unbuttoning his shirt as we continued, although I'll admit not being able to see the buttons you're undoing can prove to be a challenge.

Juuzou pulled his shirt off and began unbuttoning his jeans as I watched in amusement, our eyes connected as he undressed. I fell back onto the bed, squirming up to the pillows as I heard Juuzou mount the mattress and come towards me. He was only in boxers now, and goddamn he was not lying when he said he was hard. "Jesus Juuzou, you must really like me~"

Juuzou giggled and nuzzled into my neck as he fiddled with my cargo pants, trying to unzip them with no avail. "Damn, can't we get into the bed first?" I said, feeling a bit flustered now that it was my turn to strip.

I wasn't too self conscious, but something about being so bare right in front of him made me a bit nervous. I mean, we had been under covers the first time, and the second time I waited until I was under bubbles to fully strip.

Juuzou raised an eyebrow at me before reaching around my back and unclipping my bra. I held the front of my chest as he lowered himself to my waist, fiddling with the zipper of my pants until it gave out. He looked up into my eyes and I felt my face heat up before I broke our eye contact and nodded sheepishly. I could almost hear the boy smirk as he slowly took my pants and underwear off at the same time. I felt my legs squeeze together and I rolled over, making Juuzou laugh and slap my ass. "Ouch! You bastard!" I yelped, making Juuzou laugh harder.

"You're so fucking fit (y/n)! Have you seen your ass~"

"J-Juuzou!"

"What? You wanna go from this position? Alright then!"

I felt my body being lifted and understood what was happening immediately.

Well, this will be new for us.

I got on all fours, letting my bra slip down my arms and squeezing my eyes shut, preparing for collision.

"Damn (y/n), I'm not going to slam into you. You don't need to look so braced."

I opened my eyes a relaxed my face, my blush probably reaching all the way to my ears. Juuzou was most likely putting a condom on judging by the noise I was hearing, yet I didn't bother looking behind me to confirm. I knew the drill for doggystyle, I mean, this wasn't my first rodeo. I felt a smirk emerge onto my face as I had a realization.

I can show Juuzou more pleasure than he's ever felt before, can't I? I mean, I'm a god at giving blowjobs and all that, why have I never thought of putting my talents to good use?

My smirk grew into a smile and suddenly I had a bit more confidence. "Juuzou? Feel free to pull my hair. And I'm pretty flexible, so don't worry about hurting me." I said, prepping myself once more.

I arched my back until my chest was on the mattress and turned my head to see Juuzou already at my entrance. "Ready~" He mused.

"Oh yes."

"Well, you have to ask nicely~"

"Oh my god, we are not doing this. Just fuck me, Juuzou, I know you want to."

I heard a giggle before I felt him enter me. I let a moan escape my lips as he pumped into me slowly. He groaned and I smiled. God that turned me on. "It must feel good to finally satisfy yourself, does it?" I said, my voice shaky.

Juuzou let out a noise as if he just took a bite of his favourite dessert, grabbing onto my hips and making me take his full length. I moaned, no longer to make any snarky comments, and felt my chest press harder into the sheets. Juuzou began to pump into me steadily but hard, making tears form in my eyes and sweat begin to form all over me.

"What? N-Nothing else to- mm~ to, say?" Juuzou said, his words slurring and halting as he grabbed onto my hair with one of his hands.

I let out a moan, but tried to suppress it by digging my fingers into the sheets. "Don't be quiet anymore. We have the whole house." He said.

Damn he sounds hot right now.

He pulled onto my hair harder, making me moan again, this time louder, just to satisfy him. I started grinding back into him as much as I could, loving the pleasure I was given. He grunted and began moving faster, bringing me closer and closer to my climax. I began moaning incoherent words, telling him to go harder and faster as he pounded into me. I suddenly felt unbelievable pleasure and let out a whine so loud I was thankful we lived alone. Juuzou kept going faster and faster, bringing me over my edge and making me moan his name, completely unaware of anything else in the world except him and I.

Juuzou must've reached his climax too, because in no time he pulled out of me, making me release one more weak moan. He tied and threw away the condom, putting his boxers back on and throwing me his shirt. I happily put the t-shirt on and reached my arms out, beckoning him to join back on the bed. He smiled and walked over to me, leaving a peck on my lips before pulling the sheets of the bed down. He looked at me after he had climbed in. "You coming? Don't you like being under the sheets?"

I giggled and squirmed over to Juuzou, letting him cover me with the comforter and envelope me in another tight hug. He pressed his lips to my sweaty forehead and I smiled, pressing my body into his.

Authors note: I really wasn't planning on writing a sex scene but it seemed fitting and I was horny so this is what you get. Also this is slowly turning into an erotica because there are like four in detail smuts now, but do we care? No we do not.