woosan.

☁︎ woosan • «wooyoung x san; ateez»

☁︎ fluff/a little angsty, idrk the def haha

(y'all, ik san is older, this was written when i didn't know much ab the band-)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"ugh, where did he go?" san slightly whined.

he was holding his torch in his shaky right hand, looking for his boyfriend. the two had decided to go on a trail, however san got distracted by a noise and ventured off towards it. in other words, he got lost.

"woo? w-wooyoung?" he called out for him again, his voice slightly trembling.

it was extremely dark, and san was fighting against the panic attack that was trying to creep up onto him. he never got it diagnosed, but he very obviously had nyctophobia. the only thing comforting him at this moment in time was the flashlight he was holding.

san heard a noise behind him, immediately turning his head and flashing the torch in its direction.

"wooyoung-ah?" san whimpered, gulping before turning around.

the noise suddenly turned into quick footsteps and the boy panicked. he started running, calling out for wooyoung again and again, hoping he was somewhere. his blonde hair bounced as he sprinted down the path. he suddenly tripped and groaned in pain, but with all the adrenaline he hadn't even noticed he was hurt.

he noticed the light to his torch was gone, so he tried to turn in back on. he was confused when he heard no click. san looked down at his hand.

the torch was gone.

oh god.

san looked around him. it was pitch black, and he couldn't see anything. the oncoming fear of getting snatched was helping the situation either. san was fairly small, so it would be pretty easy to just grab him. wait, he shouldn't be thinking about that. that would make it worse.

tears streamed down his face, his breathing quickening. he didn't know what to do. why was he so naive?

the boy dropped, burying his face into his knees as he began sobbing. the darkness was suffocating him. he felt like he couldn't breathe. the only thing audible to him was his loud cries.

san was shaking terribly, biting down on his bottom lip. he really couldn't afford to pass out in the middle of a trail. or wherever he was. but the lightheadedness began to consume him. his eyes closed down as he fell back onto the ground, releasing one last shaky breath before blacking out.

"san! san-ah!"

wooyoung was now frantically searching for his lover, his head turning in all directions. it was way too dark, and he knew the boy wouldn't be able to cope in such conditions.

"san?" wooyoung called out for him again.

he opened his mouth to yell once more when his foot hit something. wooyoung looked down. san's torch.

"please be okay.." wooyoung prayed that his boyfriend was safe.

it was quite cold also, and he was worried that he could get sick as well as lost. just thinking about it made him worry even more.

wooyoung shone his torch down the path, beginning to run again. he froze in his steps suddenly.

laying in front of him was his boyfriend, clearly unconscious.

his eyes widened as wooyoung ran towards him, going onto his knees. he shook the boy lightly, but he wasn't responding. this was bad.

wooyoung took his hand and placed it onto the boy's cheek. he was freezing.

"san? san, talk to me, please," he begged, tearing up a little.

the male took off the hoodie he was wearing, hurriedly putting it onto san. he had to warm up before wooyoung was able to. wooyoung placed his ear by san's lips to check if he was breathing.

his breaths were quite shallow but still audible. hopefully he'd be okay once they got back. wooyoung lifted the boy onto his back, securing his hands around his neck so he wouldn't fall back. he then placed his hands underneath san's knees to secure him, his torch sticking out of his pocket.

wooyoung began walking back to the house. they really shouldn't have been out this late, but san insisted he'd be alright. he had to stop listening to him.

the light from the torch guided him back to the house. he sighed in relief before entering, shutting the door behind him. he went over to the couch and placed san onto it gently, before picking up his phone and dialing for the ambulance.

as he was about to press the button to call, he heard a soft groan from his boyfriend. his wrist was suddenly grabbed and he looked down. he woke up, thank god.

"san, are you okay?" wooyoung asked.

"what happened..?" san began sitting up, but wooyoung eased him back down.

"don't sit up just yet. you passed out, baby."

san looked at his boyfriend confused. he honestly didn't remember passing out. i mean, who would?

"you told me you'd be okay," wooyoung sighed. "i'm not listening to you when it comes to things like that."

san pouted a little, sitting up despite his boyfriend's protests. he really thought he was gonna be okay. he didn't even know he had the phobia, he thought he was just scared of the dark.

wooyoung stared down at his phone.

"we should still call the ambulance to make-"

he was interrupted by a sudden kiss on the cheek from san, who was trying not to make eye contact with him.

"i'm okay, woo. i just wanna cuddle," he said, a tiny smile on his lips.

"you sure?"

"yup," san reassured him, nodding his head.

and with that, the two boys ended up snuggling on the couch. san was embraced by wooyoung, who had the boy laying on his chest while playing with his hair. every now and then, san would nuzzle into his chest and lift his head to steal a quick kiss from wooyoung's lips, which made the younger coo.

they stayed so until they both fell asleep, soft breathing heard from the living room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hope you enjoyed the first ship/oneshot! keep in mind that i am currently taking requests, so don't be shy if you'd like to suggest something. i love you, and stay healthy.

𖧷