Chapter 1

"And that's it for today. Good work ladies. Enjoy your 1 month break." PD-nim happily finished our meeting.

We all stood up and bowed at him before he went out of the conference room.

"I can't believe the 6 months fully-loaded schedule is over." Jihyo said while stretching her hands upward.

"Yep. Time flies so fast." Nayeon-unnie said and clinged to Jeongyeon-unnies arms.

"What's your plan guys? Going home?" Jeongyeon asked.

"We can't." Sana and Momo said in unison.

"Why?"

"My family is on a vacay." Sana said and pouted. She went to Tzuyu and clinged to her.

"Didn't booked the ticket." Momo answered lazily.

"How about you Mina?" Nayeon-unnie asked me.

"My parents said they'll fly over. So I'll just stay at the dorm and wait for them." I said and looked at Chae.

"I'll also stay." Tzuyu said.

"Me too."- Dahyun

"And you Chae?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked Chaeyoung who is so busy with her phone. "Chae?" She repeated.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. What is it again?" Chaeyoung finally looked at Jeongyeon-unnie.

"Who are you texting?" Dahyun asked and peeked at Chae's phone.

"I bet it's a girl." We all looked at Tzuyu when she said that. "She's been smiling like an idiot since earlier." she added.

"Oi, oi, oi. Is our Chaeyoung flirting already? You've already moved on from Mina-unnie?" Dahyun teased Chae.

Everyone fell silent.

"Dahyun-unnie is an idiot." Tzuyu commented.

Chaeyoung suddenly turned around to look at me. "Of course." She smiled. "I've already moved on from Mina-unnie. We're now purely friends and colleagues. Right unnie?" Chaeyoung smiled widely at me.

I nodded and smiled back. "Yes."

"See? I'm not an idiot Tzuyu." Dahyun said to Tzuyu. The latter just snorted at her.

*Ring Ring

"Excuse me, I'll just take this." Chaeyoung stood up. "Hello? No. We're done. I'll see you at *#&*#" And she left the room.

Everyone stood up except for me. "Let's go Mina?" Sana said to me when she noticed I was not moving an inch.

"H-huh? Y-yeah." I stuttered. What's wrong with me?

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just a bit tired, I guess."

"Or asdfghjkl" Tzuyu mumbled something but couldn't hear her.

"What was that Tzuyu?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Nothing unnie." and she walked ahead of us.

It's already 11pm. She's not yet home. I've been waiting for her while watching TV.

*click click

I pretended to watch attentively on the tv when I heard the door opening.

"Unnie?" Chae called me.

"Hmm?" I answered without looking.

"You're still up? It's already late. Aren't you tired?" She asked then sat on the couch beside mine. She closed her eyes. She looked exhausted.

"How about you? Why are you home late?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Were you waiting for me?" She asked suspectedly.

"W-what? Of course not. I just can't sleep." Damn. I stuttered.

She chuckled. "I see. Then I'll go ahead and sleep first. I'm so tired I can't move my arms." She stood up and walked but I stopped her.

"What is it Unnie?"

I sighed. "N-nothing. Good night Chae."

She smiled. "Goodnight Mina-unnie." Then she left.

I stayed there for 30 minutes before finally going to bed. I wanted to ask her where she went and who she's with but I couldn't. I don't wanna be nosy.

But morning after that night my question was answered right away with a doorbell during our breakfast.

"Good morning everyone, I am Jeon Somi, Chaeyoung's girlfriend."