Chapter 2

"I like you Mina. I really like you. Can we date?"

"Yes."

Yes?

"I love you Somi."

"I love you too, Chae."

Wait. What?

*ring ring

"I'm Somi. Chaeyoung's girlfriend."

*RING RIIIINGGGGGGG

I opened my eyes. A dream?

My phone is still ringing beside me, I checked it saw Jihyo on the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered in a hoarse voice.

"Yah. I've been calling you the sixth time now. Are you still sleeping!?" She shouted from the other line so I moved the phone away from my ears.

"You woke me up." I told her.

"You should've been awake 3hours ago. It's already 1pm Mina-yah."

I checked the clock on my bedside table. It's indeed 1pm.

"Why though? We don't have work today. I slept late last night." I said while yawning.

"Psh. You gamer. Anyways, we'll be home tomorrow. Momo and Sana went with me. Tzuyu is with Jeongyeon, and they'll be home late later."

I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water while listening to Jihyo.

"Ayt. I'm all alone in here then?" I asked her and then took a sip.

"Yes. Hahaha. We invited you earlier, but you just told us off."

She's right. I can barely remember them waking me earlier.

"That's fine. I'll just play games today anyway. See you tomorrow then. Bye."

"Bye. Oh wait--"

She is about to say something but I already hanged up. Well, it's not really that important I guess.

I sighed. I'm alone in the dorm.

Brrrr~~

And I'm hungry. I need to order food first. I went to the living room to look for those food pamphlets Jeongyeon-unnie is keeping.

I looked around but couldn't find it. I am so hungry already. I've got no choice but search online. I sat on the couch while scrolling for good restaurants.

*beep beep

Huh? Someone's coming home? I thought all of them are out today. I turned around and waited for whoever it is.

"Chae?"

Chaeyoung was startled when I caller her up upon entering the house.

"Unnie?" She looked shocked like me. "Why are you here Unnie? I thought all of you went to Jihyo-unnie's house?" She asked and walk towards the kitchen.

I followed her there.

"Well, I also have the same question. I thought you went home. Why are you here?" I asked her and stared at the plastic bags she's holding.

Brrr~~

Oh no. My stomach growls louder than earlier. This is embarassing.

I heard Chae chuckled."You ordered food already?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Can't find good restaurant nearby." I said while showing her the screen of my phone.

"Give me 10 mins." She said and started to unpack the things she bought.

Sausages and Ramyun. That's what's iniside the plastic bag. She also got chips and other snacks. She handed me some crackers from there.

"Here unnie. Eat this first. You might pass out there if you don't eat something." I took the crackers and smiled at her.

I stayed in the kitchen and watched her prepare my lunch. She knows how to cook. She moved around like a pro.

Minutes later. "Done. Eat up Unnie."

She put the food in front of me. "Thank you." I told her, smiling.

She smiled back.

"Are you not eating?" I asked when I noticed that she prepared food for 1 person only.

"I already ate with Somi before coming here. She's actually the one who bought these snacks. She said I might need one since we thought I'll be alone here today." She sat on an empty seat in front of me.

Somi huh? I smiled sadly.

I started eating. "Tell her thank you for me then."

*Ring ring

Her phone rang. "Oh. Speaking of the devil." She answered the call. "Hmmm? Yeah. I got home a few minutes ago. No. Mina-unnie is here actually. Yep. She's eating right now. Yeah. Hahaha. I gave her your Ramyun. What? No, it's okay. You can buy again next time. Yes. She says thanks to you. Uh-huh. Take care."

Chae stopped talking and looked at me." Yeah. I love you too. See you tomorrow. Good bye Jagiya."

I continued eating. The Ramyun seems to be a lot spicier than the usual that I am tearing up. Chae looked worried.

"Are you alright Unnie? Why are you crying?"

"What?" I laughed. "I'm not crying. It just that, the ramyun is so spicy." I took some tissue from the table and wiped my tears.

"Really? It's mild spicy though." She said looking confused.

"Haha. It's been awhile since the last time I ate ramyun. Maybe my taste buds are not used to it now."

She nodded in agreement. "Oh well." She stood up and went to the fridge and took a box of fresh milk. She poured a half full of it in a glass and handed it to me. "You can drink this then."

I took it from her and drank everything in one gulp.

After eating, she volunteered to wash the dishes for me but I declined.

"Oww." I gasped when I got cutted by the knife I'm cleaning. I was about to wash it with the flowing water but someone grabbed my hand and sucked my wounded finger.

Chae is sucking my finger. Ignoring the fact that my hands are still full of dishwashing soap. I pulled my hand away but she just took it back instantly and sucked it again.

"Chae." I called her.

But she is so focus with what she's doing, she did not even looked at me. She later on saw that the bleeding stopped. She washed my hands.

"I'll get the medicine kit unnie. Wait here." She hurriedly went off and came back in a few.

She put a bit of wound cream on the cutted area of my finger, then covered it with a small bandage. She did all of this without talking or looking at me.

She is about to leave to return the kit but I grabbed the hem of her shirt to stop her. She turned around and looked at me.

"T-thank you Chae." I told her. She seemed upset and I don't know why.

"Be careful when you wash the knives Unnie." She scolded me. That's what she's upset about? "Don't touch the sink. I'll finish the dishes." She said with a firm voice.

I nodded at her and smiled sheepishly. She then left to return the kit.

I stared at my finger. The image if Chae sucking my finger while looking so worried flashed back at me. I planted a small kiss on my wounded finger and smiled.

Thanks to this wound. Chae gave me those looks again. Those eyes. I haven't seen them for 3 years. I miss the old Chaeyoung. The Chaeyoung that I hadn't broke the heart, 3 years ago. Today.