Chapter 14

"Hey, someone's here."

"Is she still alive?"

"Yes. She just lost consciousness. Ma'am, hello. Can you hear me? Ma'am?"

----------
11 pm.

I was stucked for 2 hours after the medic woke me up. The police kept me in stall because they wanted to ask me questions regarding with this road accident.

It wasn't a trucks headlight that blinded me earlier. It was a school bus loaded with middle school kids and parents. They came from a healing camp located a few kilometers away from here.

The driver drove the bus in a moderate speed however the bus lost it's brake resulting for it to sway around the slippery road. I managed to evade it on time but the bus flipped over as well as the car that followed it as a convoy.

I heard the car's driver is dead on the spot. "Son Mori." One of the medics confirmed the identity of the driver.

I know Mori, she debuted ahead of us but both our group disbanded at the same year. Her younger sister is in the bus and she just visited her today. Luckily, her sister just received small scratches from the incident.

I am now on my way to her.

I called my employee earlier to ask if she asked for Mina's digits but she did not. I am so frustrated. I wish Mina is still waiting for me.

Finally, I reached my cafe. I jumped out of the car. I looked around for Mina but couldn't find her. I checked the doors, it's locked. I went on the back door just in case but still no sign of her.

I went back to the entrance. I saw some coffee cups on the side of the pavement. She was waiting here. She even finished 2 cups already. I sat down. I scratched my head in frustration.

"Why?" I shouted. "Why is it always so hard for us to be together?"

I tucked in myself between my knees. I looked down. I am so pissed and frustrated. It appears to me that fate is not on our side. It keeps on hindering me and Mina.

I hugged myself. It's so cold. Maybe this is why Mina left.

Left.

That thought scares me. I can't help but cry. I let myself cry. Not long after, I felt something hot touching my ears. I immediately moved away from it. When I looked up I saw her.

I saw her standing in front of me with two cups of coffee occupying her both hands. I stood up, grabbed both of the coffees and throw it away. I didn't even give her a minute to react.

I kissed her.

I kissed her to check if she's real. She is!

She kissed me back. My cheeks are wet. It's not because of my tears. It's hers.

I broke the kiss. She rested her head on my chest. She is crying. I can't help but cry as well.

Oh God. How I miss this woman. I patiently waited for 5 years. I moved far from her because I know, if I'd stay close. I can't stop myself and will surely break the promise I made with her parents.

I made her look at me. "I know I'm 8 years late but I will still take back what I said before."

I wiped her tears."I did not made a mistake when I confessed to you 8 years ago. I really did love you. And I..am..still..loving you, Mina."

She did not say anything. Instead, her hand caressed my face. She is looking at me like she is afraid of something. And I know exactly what it is.

"I'm real Mina. I am really here standing in front of you." Upon saying that, her eyes pooled another tears. She hugged me. "Don't leave me again Chae. Don't leave me."

She kept on repeating that while crying and still hugging me.

----------
We're sitting inside my cafe. Good thing that I always bring my spare key with me. I already prepared a coffee for both of us to keep us warm.

Mina is still sobbing beside me. I patted her back. She finally calmed down after a few minutes.

"How did you find me? I asked her.

She first took a sip of the coffee. "I heard my parents talking about you earlier. I was already preparing to go to our scheduled meet-up with the girls. I asked them for your digits but they don't have it. They gave this address instead."

I pulled her near me and made her rest on my chest. "You must have endured the cold weather with this thin clothes. I'm sorry I came late." I said. She's wearing sleeveless and skirt. She must have been really cold since she finished 2 cups of coffee earlier.

"I can wait until forever Chae. You told me to wait. And I will." I smiled and kissed her hair. How I love this woman so much.

She held my hand and intertwined our fingers. "I was so excited to see you that I forgot to tell the girls."

I chuckled. "They already know by now. I informed Tzuyu."

She looked at me. "You still communicated with her this past 5 years?"

"Uhh, Not exactly 5 years. She found me 4 years ago. You know, she has resources to do so."

She pouted."That woman. I kept on asking her to find you every time she visits the pub but she say's she can't."

"I told her to keep it a secret." I paused. "I promised to your parents not to see you until you regained your memories." I was hesitant to tell her that. But I don't wanna keep secrets from her anymore.

She looked sad. "I know. They told me. I was mad at first but I understood their intentions. I am not also sure what I felt about you during those times that I still have an amnesia."

She started crying again. "But when you left Chae. I felt like you brought something that I own." She stared at me. "My heart."

She leaned closer. "Don't you dare leave like that again Chae."

It was not a warning, it's pleading. I closed the gap between us and kissed her again.

I kissed her passionately. She did the same. I slightly pushed her to made her lay down on this small couch. I broke the kiss and stared at her. "Marry me."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Anytime." She answered and pulled me for a kiss.

Her kisses became steamy. It is cold outside but my body feels so hot. My hands roamed around her body. I touched her belly, her thighs and back.

When I ran my hand from her belly up to her mounds, she moved and suddenly switched our positions. She's now on top of me. She smirked.

Since when did she became this sexy? I gulped.

She kissed me again, with more intensity. I wanted to touch her body again but she pinned my two hands with hers. She intertwined our fingers. She then kissed my neck, bit my ears and kissed my lips again.

She put her knees between my thighs. I moaned. Shit.

I'm in danger. If this goes on, I'll end up claiming her, right here, right now.

With all my remaining senses, I stopped her by pulling her, enough for her to land on my chest. She's light.

"Stay still. I am eager to do "it" with you but not now baby. Not now. I'll have to claim you first in front of our loved ones."

She chuckled. "Your wet."

"MINA!"

I can feel my face heated up. How can she say it out loud? Damn this woman.

She crawled up and rested her head on my left shoulder. Still on top of me. "I just missed you so bad." She whispered.

"I know. And I miss you more."

"I love you Chae."

"I love you too Mina. So much."

I can hear her calm breathing as a response. She must have been tired of crying so much that she fell asleep easily.

I am now calmed down as well. As I thank God of making me arrive here safely, my eyes closed and let myself drifted away.

Guess fate is not really against us after all.