Chapter 8

After hearing what I said. Chae's face darkened.

"Is this how you plan to break Somi and me Unnie? Didn't know you'd stoop this low." she looked at me with disgust.

"Syndicate? Can't you think of another shit? Don't talk bad about Somi again. Or else, I will choose to break even our friendship." She said coldly and stormed out of my room.

I was left speechless. How can she not trust me and trust Somi like that?

I sat on my bed and cried. I can still remember the disgust on her eyes.

*ring ring

It's Mr. Williams."Hello?"

"Hello Ms. Myoui. Where are you and Ms. Son?" He asked in a panic voice.

"I'm at our dorm. But Chaeyoung left. What's the matter Mr. Williams?" I asked nervously.

"The syndicate discovered that we took down the people who's watching Ms. Son. They're now on the move. My men that supposed to be guarding Ms. Son has vanished Ms. Myoui. Do not go outside. I already informed agent Chou. Let her find Ms. Son."

My heart beat so fast. I grabbed my car keys and went straight out.

"Hey Mi-"

I did not even bother to look at the girls on the living room.

-----------------
I kept on dialling her number. But she's not picking up. I drove around to places she possibly could be. But couldn't find her.

I shouldn't have let her walked away. I punched my steering wheel.

Then I received a call from Tzuyu. "Have you seen her?" I quickly asked.

"Just keep on driving Unnie." Huh?

"What are you talking about Tzuyu? I asked if have you seen-"

"LOWER YOUR HEAD UNNIE!" Tzuyu shouted and at the same time, I could hear gunshots behind my car.

"Shit." I heard Tzuyu cursed from the other line before the call cutted off.

Somebody is shooting me from behind. I kept my head lowered and turned my wheel to the other side of the road. They bumped the back of my car causing it to sway for a bit.

Then suddenly, I heard more gunshots. But they were not aimed at me. After a minute, the car chasing me stopped and flipped over. I stopped my cars a few meters away and went out.

Tzuyu then ran towards me. "Are you alright Unnie?" She said, checking me.

I just nodded. I couldn't utter any word. I almost died. Then I remembered.

"Where's Chae? Did you find her?" I asked Tzuyu.

She shook her head and smiled sadly. Where the hell are you Chae?

-----------
Chae had been missing for 3 days already. I can't eat nor sleep. The other girls are a bit worried but Jihyo received a message from Chae yesterday. Saying that she's just on vacay.

They felt relieved but I can't. I have a bad feeling about this. I kept getting in touch with Mr. Williams to ask for updates since Tzuyu can only get out at night. She can't give me lots of info right now.

I washed up and went to bed. My phone lit up. I got a message from an unknown number.

Meet me tomorrow at *****. Alone. Or else.
- BB

I also got a snap of Chae sleeping in a bed. I clenched my fist. Wait for me Chae. I promise to save you no matter what.

---------
I didn't tell anyone as what Bambam instructed me. I know that I should have informed Tzuyu or Mr. Williams. But Chaeyoung's safety is what we're talking here. I can't risk it.

I reached the place. It's an old factory storage of bottles. I was welcomed by Somi.

"Welcome Mina.. Unnie." She said.

I ran to her but I was faced with a gunpoint by her bodyguards. "Tsk. Tsk. Don't be so hot-headed. You'll meet your end soon. Bring her in." She told the guards.

I was grabbed by two men and guided me inside. We stopped in an empty room. The guards pushed me inside and stood near the door. Somi walked towards me. She touched my collar and side pockets.

I pushed her." What's your deal? Where's Chae? Chaeyoung? Chae?" I shouted around.

"Sshhh. You'll wake the demon up." Somi said and sat on a stool given to her by the guards. "Oh, and here he is."

Bambam suddenly showed up from the other door. He entered together with Elkie.

"It's been a long time Milady." He said. He snapped his fingers and the two guards immediately held me and dragged me towards him.

He smelled my hair and neck. I kicked his thighs and almost hit his balls. "Oww." He grabbed my chin. "I really missed you but if you dare to do that again. I will claim you, right here right now. In front of everyone!!"

That made me tremble in fear. But I managed to suppress it. I gathered my courage. "Where's Chae? Where did you keep her? Let her go." I shouted at him.

He suddenly clapped his hands. He laughed so hard. "You know what?" He laughed again. "My sister."

He pointed Somi. "She's such a genius. She made you come here even if that woman is not here in the first place. Isn't she great? Hahahaha." I was stunned.

I was tricked? But I felt happy. Happy that Chae is actually not in danger.

"Hmmm, you looked so happy." Bambam looked pissed at first but then he smiled evilly again. "Well, it doesn't matter. You're already here. And you can't run away again. Your 3 years is done Mina." He said and leaned closer to my face to kiss me. But Bambam suddenly collapsed even before he could reach my lips. When I looked around, the other guards are also down. Bleeding.

Tzuyu then showed up with the other agents. She raised her thumbs up. "Nice shot as always." She said at someone. Maybe a sniper since she's looking at the upper-right of this factory.

Somi walked towards me. "What are you doing Tzuyu? Arrest her." Tzuyu went to Somi.

"She's not an enemy." Elkie interrupted. "She's the one who gave me all the data's I've sent to HQ. I did not include her records since there's a possibility that Bambam might catch me. I don't wanna risk her safety."

Huh? So you mean to say she's really not an enemy?

Somi looked at me and bowed." I'm sorry Unnie. But I actually fell in love with Chae. But I know who she truly loves. And no matter how I try, you can't be replaced on Chaeyoung's heart." I saw her tearing up.

"She already broke up with me 3 days ago." She revealed. "And that photo. That was a long time ago. I honestly do not know where she is Unnie. I'm sorry."

Where are you Son Chaeyoung?

Then suddenly, I noticed something from the glass door. Oh no.

"EVERYONE, GET DOWN!!" I shouted then heard 2 simultaneous gunshot. Then another 3 gunshot from Tzuyu, killing Bambam as a result.

"W-wait." Somi cried when she looked at her hands. I hugged Somi when I noticed Bambam standing up and pointing a gun at us.

"U-Unnie. UNNIE!" That's the last thing I heard before I closed my eyes.

Ahh. Is this where it will all end? I couldn't even see her. My Chae.