Finale

My heart beats so fast. When is she coming?

"Hey. Relax." It was Tzuyu.

"Isn't she ready yet?" I asked. I am so freaking nervous right now.

It's our Wedding Ceremony today. We are in this beautiful garden. Mina prepared everything. She was so excited so I let her decide everything. As expected, the whole preparations are just so perfect.

I don't actually mind if we just do a simple ceremony. The most important thing for me is her.

I looked at the written vow I prepared. Will this be enough?

I noticed my hands, it can't stop shaking. The other girls are sitting in front of me, laughing at my face. I pouted. They're not helping me at all.

And then suddenly the horns are blown. It's a sign that my bride is here. All the guests turned their head to the entrance of the aisle. Tzuyu tapped my shoulder and sat beside Somi.

The orchestra started playing.

Finally, I saw her. Her both hands are wrapped around the arms of her parents on both sides.

Her eyes are on me the whole time she walked down the aisle. She's the prettiest in my eyes right now.

I can't stop my tears from falling. Never did I imagine that I will end up marrying this woman. I thought I can't have her. I thought Bambam will successfully steal her.

I feared she won't wake up from that coma. I feared she won't regain her memories.

But here we are. In this garden, surrounded by the people we loved and loved us. That thought made me happier than I already am.

They stopped in front of me. "Please take good care of my daughter, Chaeyoung." Ti- Mommy said and hugged me. She already told me to get used of calling her mommy.

"Live happily together." It was Tito. He hugged me as well. He then gave Mina's hands to me. "She's yours now."

I nodded. "Thanks Tito..No, Dad." He laughed. Mommy and Dad also greeted my parents beside me. Together, they made their way to their designated seat.

I guided my bride and soon to be wife in the center.

"And now, let's listen to the couples vow as they gave each other their rings of love." Announced by Jihyo-unnie. She's our host for this ceremony.

Mina took the ring first and put it on me. "I, Myoui Mina, gives this ring of love to Son Chaeyoung as I accept her as my wife, my partner and my better-half." She looked at me in the eyes. "We endured a lot Chae. We waited. I almost gave up on you, but I am so glad I didn't."

"I risked my life to save yours, but in the process I forgot your existence in my life." She began tearing up. And so do I. "But I never regretted it Chae. If ever time will turn us back, I would still do the same."

She held my hand tighter. "I'm so sorry for making you wait Chae. Let's have forever to pay our lost time."

She didn't made her vow beforehand. She said whatever her heart tells her to, right at this moment. I crumpled the paper that had my prepared vow in my hand and dropped it. I don't need it anymore.

I took the ring and inserted it in her finger. I held her both hands. "I, Son Chaeyoung accepts Myoui Mina as my lovely wife. I actually prepared a vow beforehand but I will not use it."

The guests laughed. "Those words aren't enough to express how I feel right now Mina."

I cleared my throat. "First, I'm so sorry for letting you face that danger alone. We could have faced it together. But I didn't notice your fear, your pain. I was blinded by jealousy and hatred. And I'll forever regret that."