Epilogue

"If I know what Love is, it is because of You."

-Hermann Hesse

------------------

"Momma! Momma! Wake upppp!"

I'm bouncing all over. Stanley, our eldest son, keeps on jumping around my bed. Why is this kid here? Where's Mina?

"Stan, Momma is still sleepy. Get down here honey." There she is! My son stopped jumping but still stayed on the bed.

I opened my eyes. My wife had an apron on her. She's cooking huh? What time is it?

I looked at my phone. 7:23 am. Why is this kid so hyped up this early?

"You're awake now Momma?"

I sat down. He jumped out of bed and began running outside. "Stelly, Momma's awake now. Hurry." I heard him shouting outside.

Mina sat beside me and gave me my morning kiss. She smells like eggs. Guess that's our breakfast today.

"What's with the kids?" I asked her.

She smiled and pinched my nose. "That's what you get for being so workaholic. Did you forget what day today is?"

Huh? Crap. Is it our anniversary? No. We just celebrated it 2 months ago. Then what? Her birthday? That was last month.

Birthday? Last month?

She chuckled when she saw my reaction. "Finally realize it now?"

As if on cue, Stanley and Stelly went inside our room with a bouquet of flowers on Stanley's hand and a cake on Stelly's.

"Happy Birthday Momma!" They said in unison.

I forgot my birthday? That's so silly of me. Guess I became really busy with our business that I even forgot.

The three sang the birthday song for me. Then I blew the candle after forced to make a wish.

"Yeheeyyy."

I hugged my twins. They kissed both of my cheeks at the same time. I kissed them back as well. "Thank you my little prince's."

"Momma, we're not little anymore." Stanley said, pouting. I chuckled. Stanley is the mischievous one between my twins. He took it from me I guess.

"S-stanley, w-we're still 3'5 tall. We're l-little." Stelly said in a small voice. He's the total opposite of Stanley. He's quite and timid. And smart too. I think he adapted it from Mina.

I was the one who gave birth to this two treasure. They're already 6 years old now.

"Okay boys, you should go take a bath now. Mommy doesn't need to help you, right?"

"Of course Mommy!" Stanley saluted. I chuckled. This kid is surely full of energy. "Let's go stelly. Hurry." They both went out with Stanley dragging his brother.

I put the flowers on the bedside table and pulled Mina's hand. She landed on my lap.

"W-what are you doing, Chae? The kids might see us." She said while blushing.

We're already married for 8 years but she still get this flustered whenever I do intimate moves on her. She's just too cute.

"They're already gone my love." I whispered on her ears to tease her. "Where's my gift?"

She became silent. I made her look at me. "You don't have to give me material gifts Mina. You being with me forever is the greatest gift you gave to me. I can't thank you enough."

She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. "I also received the same gift from you Chae. But..."

She took something out from her pocket. "I never said I did not prepare a gift."

My eyes widened. "I-is it what I think it is?"

I asked and took that thing from her hand. She nodded and smiled at me. "We're going to be a mother again Chae. I'm pregnant."

I hugged her and cried. I am so happy. Finally, after waiting this long. The IVF succeeded at last. Now, our family is more than complete.

I stood up and locked the door.

"Just this once, I will ask for an extra gift." I said and grinned.

"Aren't you tired last night?" She asked but already prepared herself on the bed.

"I'll never get tired when it's you, Mina. My love." She smiled at me and I kissed her.

We are already both half-naked when our son's knocked.

"Momma, Mommy! We need a sister!" Stanley shouted from the other side of the door.

Mina and I looked at each other. We both laughed. "Guess, I'll be satisfied with just one gift then." I said and put our clothes back.

She kissed me on the lips one more time before going out.

"Later." She said and winked at me.

Damn! I can't wait to end this day.

The End.

--------

Author's note:

Thanks for supporting R&R here in Wattpad. Side stories will be available soon. Saranghae ❤