Chapter 7

I am sitting inside this unfamiliar office. I cannot see what's happening outside because the glasses are all tinted. I was invited here by Tzuyu. She just went outside for awhile.

"Welcome Ms. Myoui." I turned around and saw a middle-aged American man walking towards me. Tzuyu is at the back following the man.

I bowed to him. He seems to be the supervisor of Tzuyu. "Please have a seat." The man sat down opposite to me. Tzuyu stood beside him.

"I am Adam Williams, nice meeting you." He smiled at me.

Mr. Williams didn't took so much of my time and explained to me the things that should be done for this case. They don't want media to get involved, and they wanted to finish this job within the 1 month break that we received. It's already been 2 weeks since then so approximately, they just have 2 weeks to move.

They also told me that they already took out the men Bambam sent to follow Chae. They also sent agents to monitor her safety. I was so relieved upon hearing the good news.

I then noticed that Tzuyu is hesitant to tell me something. Mr. Williams cleared his throat and took an envelope from his side pocket.

"Do we have to tell her Chief?" She asked Mr. Williams.

"The higher-ups gave a go signal."

Tzuyu looked at me. "Brace yourself Unnie."

I've been receiving shocking news one way after another. Nothing could shake me now.

As so I thought. When I opened the envelope, my eyes widened. I immediately asked Tzuyu.

"What is the meaning of this?"

"He planted her in her life. Bambam planned this much better than we thought Unnie." Tzuyu said as the photos of Somi meeting up Bambam scattered on the floor.

------------
"You need to tell Chae as soon as possible Unnie. We need her help for us to subdue this entire syndicate." Tzuyu told me earlier before I left their office.

I am now in my room. Pacing back and forth.

"Are you not sleeping Mina?" Jihyo asked me. I guess I've woke her up.

"I'm sorry. I just-"

"Do not tell this to the other members Unnie. This case is confidential and classified." I remember Tzuyu's words.

I smiled at Jihyo. "I'll just go drink some milk." I told her. She just nodded and went back to sleep.

I went to the kitchen. When I opened the fridge, someone grabbed the milk that I was about to pick.

"Yah." I shouted.

It was Chae. She chuckled on my reaction. "Hey Unnie, relax. It's just me." She then poured some of those milk in a glass and return the rest to fridge.

She's still dressed. "Did you just come home?"

"Uh-huh." She sipped on the glass and gave the rest to me. "I just wanted to have a taste."

I took it and drank the rest. She was just staring at me intently. Should I tell her now?

"A-ahm Chae. I need to tell you something."

She ignored what I said and asked instead. "Do you want to drink, Mina?"

I was taken aback. She called me by my name again.

"Drink? What drink?" I asked.

"This." She then pulled me by my arms and kissed me on the lips.

I was shocked, my eyes wide open. She closed her eyes. I now understand. She's drunk. And I am slowly starting to get drunk by her kisses.