Chapter 4

"Here's your 7th Fiery shot tonight Sharon." Henry, the bartender and my co-owner of "The Cub" Pub hesitantly handed me my favorite rhum cocktail. He looked like he wanted to take it back so I grabbed the glass quickly from his hand.

"Thanks Henry."

He sighed. "What's the matter with you tonight Sharon? The last time you reached 7th glass of fiery shot was 3 years ago. Can you now tell me what's happening?" He eyed me like I am a suspect or something.

"Nothing Hen, just let me be." I emptied the glass right away. "Ahhh.This tastes great as always. Hik." My eyes are spinning. I feel so hot, I removed my blazer and cap.

Henry quickly went out from the bar counter and ran towards me. He put my cap and blazer back. "Simon, Simon. Come over here." He called his assistant. "Help me bring Sharon to my office."

They made me lay down on the couch upstairs.

"Hello. Yep. She's here. She was almost spotted by the other guests. Yes. In my office. I'm so sorry. You're the only one who knew about asddffggfhjkl.."

I couldn't hear the rest of what Henry talked about over the phone because I passed out already.

The next morning.

I'm thirsty. I ran to the kitchen and took a bottle of water. I almost emptied it.

"Good morning." I just then realized that I am not alone in the kitchen. Nayeon-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie, Jihyo and Sana are currently eating brunch. It was Jihyo who greeted me.

"Good morning." I greeted back and sat beside Sana. I'm hungry.

"Where did you go last night Mina?" Nayeon-unnie asked me while Jeongyeon-unnie stood up and prepared food for me. "Thanks." I told Jeongyeon-unnie.

"Just nowhere Unnie." I said and took a sip of the soup. Aahhh, that feels nice. My hangover is almost gone.

I felt their stares at me but I still continued to eat. "Tzuyu and me saw you at the front door lying down last night. Who brought you home?" Jihyo asked.

I couldn't remember honestly. I'll have to call Henry later to ask. It can't be him since I never told him where I live. Our partnership are purely business.

"I went home myself. I just passed out right before I could enter the dorm."

Sana smacked me in the head. "Yah. That's very dangerous. You should've called us. If someones recognized you, you could have been on the news right now."

My eyes widened. Oh no. I slowly turned my head to look at them. Jihyo glared at me. "You're lucky, no news like that popped out today."

Phew. I continued eating. The girls understood that I won't spill the bean no matter what they do so they just let me be. They knew me too well.

Henry is not answering his phone so I just sent him a message.

Me: "How did I manage to reach our dorm Hen? Did I went home myself?"

I received his reply after 10 minutes.

Henry: "Can't take your call earlier, I'm on a meeting."

He sent another message.

Henry: "And nope. You didn't went home yourself. You wish. I asked for help."

Me: "From who?"

Henry: "Doesn't matter. She's trust-worthy. She also helped you 3 years ago."

Me: "What? What do you mean?"

Henry: "Gotta go. See you at the Pub Sharon. P.S.: I emailed you the sales report yesterday. Kindly check."

*Sigh

Guess I'll just have to thank that person in silent then. Henry took good care of me 3 years ago also. If that's the same person, then she could be trusted.

*Knock knock

I looked at the door and saw Tzuyu standing there. "I have to tell you something Unnie."

I tapped the side of the bed. She sat there and eyed me for awhile. She seemed so serious that it's making me nervous. Finally, she took out her phone and earpods then handed it to me.

"Listen."

I grabbed the earpods and wore it. She then tapped the play button. My eyes widened when I heard what's the recording about. I looked at her.

"I knew something I shouldn't."

How can I explain this?