Chapter 5

3 years ago..

"One more Hen...hik."

"No Sharon, this is already your 7th glass. What's wrong with you?"

"Hik. hik.You're so boring...."

She told me she loves me. And I...I rejected her. I smacked my head on the table. I got confused at that moment. I'm not sure about my feelings for her...yet. I wanted some time to think but I couldn't tell her to wait. I can't be selfish.

"I heard Bambam is dating someone." The girl beside me said to her friend.

"Oh, that news? Yup. I heard she's from that new G-group. Ahh, I'm so jealous..."

"Yeah. Like Bambam is so handsome and sexy."

I punched the table. I'm already dizzy as it is but I became furious just by hearing that jerk's name. The two girls looked at me as I glared at them. I do not care if they can recognize me.

The girl with black dress glared back at me. "What's wrong with you nerd?" I was wearing thick glasses and a cap as a disguise.

I stood up but Henry grabbed my arms and made me sit back. "I am so sorry ladies, she's just too drunk her head is hazy."

The other girl leaned and whispered to the girl in black dress "Isn't she Mina from that group? You know, the one who is rumored to be dating Bambam?" They both stared at me closely.

"Shit." I heard Henry cursed. "No ladies, she's not. She's my cousin. She just came from the country side."

"But-"

Henry cut them off. "Can you got to that table over there, the drinks are on me."

"Really? Thanks handsome." They both gave me one final glance before walking away.

Henry sighed and tapped my shoulder. "You need to get out of here. I do not know what happened to you but we should reschedule our meeting. Obviously, you're not in the right condition to do so."

I just nodded and stood up. But just after 3 small steps, my head spinned around like crazy then everything turned black.

I gained consciousness after a few minutes. I couldn't open my eyes but I can hear voices. I can also tell that I am in a moving vehicle. Maybe Henry's car.

I am resting my head on someone's shoulder. The scent is familiar to me.

"Are you really Sharon's colleague?"

"Yes."

"How did you know that Sharon is in that bar?"

"My cousin called me."

"Who?"

"Asdgjkk."

"Oh."

"If you're still suspecting me, you can search me up."

"No need. I think I recognize you now."

I couldn't listen further more as my consciousness is slowly drifting away and then... I saw Chaeyoung.

1 week earlier...

I went to her room when I read the article about me and Bambam this morning. I did not even bother to knock and just dashed right inside. She was just wearing sports bra and shorts. She's about to change.

I blushed and looked away. "I-im sorry Chae. I'll just.."

She cutted me off. "What do you want?" She asked in a cold voice.