Chapter 13

"Tell her to wait. I'm coming for her." I told my employee before I dropped the call.

I went straight to my car and drove back to my cafe. This will be the longest 2-hour drive that I would have my entire life.

I dialed Tzuyu's number. Since there's no signal inside the pub. I just left a voice mail.

"I'm going out to pick-up the love of my life. Mina's."

I drove my car as fast as I can. It's already 7pm. I'll be there around 9pm.

Please wait for me my Mina. Wait for me.

------
It's been already an hour since I drove back to my cafe. The road is so dark. When I entered the most remote area on my way back, it suddenly rained so hard. I couldn't see the road more because of the rain.

Then suddenly, a huge beam of light flashed in front of me. It's a headlight of a truck, and it's getting closer and closer. I turned my steering wheel left to evade the incoming truck. A high decibel of siren and brake invaded the entire remote area.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Tzuyu noticed that Chae was out for quite sometime now. She followed her outside only to see Chae's car vanished. She then received a voice mail notification.

"I'm going out to pick-up the love of my life. Mina's."

She understood right away. "Why does she have to be this cheesy? Gross." She shook her head in disgust.

She went inside and informed the other girls. A lot of them are a bit drunk already. Good thing Henry prepared a room for them.

8pm.

Tzuyu is bothered about something she doesn't know. She went outside to call Somi. The latter answered after 3 rings.

"Why did you not answer right away?" She asked Somi.

"I can hang up." Somi answered her.

"W-wait."

"What is it?"

"Where are you?"

"Office. I'd have to finish some files. Why?"

"I'm just...no, never mind." Tzuyu then hanged up.

"Yah." Somi shouted causing other agents to look at her. She bowed down to say sorry. "That brat!"

On the other hand,

"Why am I so bothered?" Tzuyu blurted out.

"Worried about something?" Tzuyu turned around to see Henry lighting a cigarette. "Want a stick?"

Tzuyu just shook his head. "I don't smoke. Thanks."

Henry chuckled. "I just return from a vacation. But you still give this impression to me."

"Impression?"

"Uh-huh. The same impression you gave me the first time I met you. You know, when you just showed up that day Sharon collapsed on the previous pub that I worked to 8 years ago."

Tzuyu laughed. Henry holds grudge, she thought.

"Ahh, I still have the chills." Henry hugged himself. "You didn't even let me drive you and Sharon exactly to your place. Well, I understood since you guys are already celebrity that time. You're just protecting your privacy. But you know, I can feel it."

Tzuyu got curious. "Feel what?" She asked.

"Your love for Sharon." Henry looked at Tzuyu in the eyes. "You love her more than she knows, right?"

Tzuyu looked up the sky. She stared at the stars. "I never thought having someone notice my feelings will be this comforting." Tzuyu said while tearing-up.

Yes. She loves Mina. She loves Mina more than anyone else. Why didn't she tell her? It's because she loves her. Mina risked her life for Chaeyoung, she risked her life for Mina.

Loving someone doesn't mean we require them to love us back. We can just show our love in our own way.

"Ahhh. I wish I was as strong as you." Henry commented as he puffed some from his cigarette.

In the dark corner, someone is listening.

"So you love Mina all this time? Is that why you didn't notice me, Tzuyu?" She smiled bitterly to herself. "Get yourself together Sana." Sana scolded herself. She wiped her tears.

A warm arm then wrapped around Sana's waist. "You have me, Sana."

Sana turned around and saw Dahyun. "Why can't I just love you? You've waited for so long. Give me more time Dahyun. More time."

Dahyun hugged Sana. "Take your time. I can wait forever." She whispered to Sana's ears.

------
Red and blue lights enveloped the scene. Sirens are wailing everywhere.

"That car, the drivers feet is trapped between. We can't pull it without the machine. Hurry."

"Charge."

"Can you still walk Ma'am?"

"Owww. Mommyyyyy."

"Hurry."

"This patient is under cardiac arrest. Perform CPR now. Let's bring her first."

"Holy shit."

Meters away, the medic saw a car flipped over. The medic looked into the driver's seat. He checked the pulse. "This is black. The driver's dead."

Another medic looked into it. "Wait, I know this lady. Isn't she a former idol?"

"Really?"

"What's her name again?"

"So...Son-"

"Yah, The two of you, if it's black already, attend to the other patients. We can't save a dead person!"

The two medics hurriedly went to help other victims.

Meanwhile...

"Where are you Chae?" Mina asked while waiting outside Chaeyoung's cafe.