Part 1

(F/n) = first name (n/n) = nickname

You sighed as King Henry the VIII saunters on screen, played by the hunk himself: Ben Willbond.
"I'm an adult why am I binge watching horrible histories again?" You say to yourself but you know the reason you watch.

It was getting late so you switched off Netflix and scampered up the stairs to your cold lonely bed, you imagined Ben next to you but quickly wafted the childish thought away. God you need to get a life (f/n), you thought to yourself.

As you drifted off to sleep you dreamt of Ben and Horrible Histories, you had watched so much of that show your mind was full of it you couldn't think of anything else. He was just so good looking, manly and probably smelt delicious.

Suddenly, you awoke to the sound of your phone notification bell. It was your best friend Tyler messaging you, it looked urgent.
"Hey (f/n) you'll never guess what!!!!"
Your eyes strained against the bright screen of your phone and wrote your bleary eyed response
"Omg what has happened Tyler? Its like 11pm you know I need my sleep lmao"

"I have met someone on Tinder and we are meeting up!"

You laughed and rolled over, oh dear what had Tyler got up to this time?
"Talk later, sorry for waking you good night (n/n)"

Maybe I should get Tinder? You thought to yourself, I am lonely after all and need to get over my silly obsession with Ben. You opened the appstore and search for Tinder, there it is. Your thumb hovered over the Install button as you pondered in how much your life could change, Download Pending.

(*Authors note - sorry that this chapter is really short and uneventful but I will writing the next one really soon it will be far better than this one.*)