Part 3

(Sorry that each of the parts are quite short, I just dont have enough creativity in my head)

I'm not gonna cry of happiness you thought to yourself. I'm gonna stay calm and collected, I'm not gonna make myself look a fool. All ready to go you sat on your sofa, heart beating against your ribcage. And suddenly, a knock at the door.

He/him option:
You stood up and brushed yourself off, taking a quick glance in the mirror. Deep breath in, deep breath out. You looked good, skinny jeans made your ass look amazing, but they weren't too skinny that they hurt and basically cut off your circulation.

You looked at your shirt choice it was bright (fave colour). Hoping it wasnt too much, you headed towards the door behind which lay your destiny, your dream.

She/her option:
You stood up from the sofa and brushed yourself off, taking a quick glance in the mirror. Deep breath in, deep breath out. You looked good, a dress that you wore to a christmas party one time draped elegantly over you.

It was bright (fave colour), hoping it wasnt too much you headed towards the door. Behind which lay your destiny, your dream.
______________
______________
When you opened the door, the SMELL hit you first. That man was so manly even his scent got you overwhelmed. And there he was, leaning against the top of the door frame with his hand, he gave the biggest smile. He was taller than you were expecting which made you quiver a little hehe.

" w- wow you look" he gulped trying not to trip over his words, "you look brilliant"

"Not too bad yourself old man" you joked with the biggest smile beaming across your face. You could feel your face heating up and you already knew you were cherry coloured.

But Ben was too

(This chapter is short and shit but it's late and I'll probably do another part tomorrow baiii ily guys :) )