Hailey sings

ok yesh I know ep.4 came out,and if its ok with you guys Ima kinda use some of the stuff that was in it.

Hailey POV

I was helping Sean with some technical difficulties with his laptop,cause apparently the speaker wasn't working.And as usual Jake was late. Zander and Luke were just doing a drums and piano duet,which actually sounded amazing. Milly was tuning her guitar,then a person walked in.It wasn't Jake for sure.But I saw Milly turn to look at him,then turn back and her her face looked like it turned a light pink.
"Oh,Hi Elliot," Milly said looking to other way.
"Oh,sorry wrong room," He said turning around.
That was weird because our room had the sign MUSIC ROOM.
Well some more time went by a no Jake. we only had limited time after lunch.So we started without him. The thing was we had no singer. And everyone want me to be it. 'cause I was the singer back in middle school. I didn't want to but I caved in.

I sung,but half way through I saw Jake,and since I wasn't paying attention to the song anymore and my voice cracked. Everyone stopped.
Jake smiled,"Hey don't let me interrupt you guys".  He said.
My face turn pink."Uh--no--our--uh--singers here," I stammered.
Just then the bell rung,and we all put our interments up. And headed to our next classes. Before I walked out the door Jake told me we needed to talk after class. The we went to our  classes.

Sorry its short but the next one will be longer

(Thats what she said)

love yall  all.