T W E N T Y N I N E

"Jeong," Journey hiccuped, his baby blue eyes glazed over with tears. His fingers latched onto the fabric of the black haired boy's jeans. "Please don't leave me!"

"God, Ginger," he stressed. "I'm just going to take a shower."

"But you're leaving me!" Drunken sobs fell past his pink lips. A pleading look colors his eyes, his lips morphing into a pout, as he peers through his long, auburn eyelashes at Jeong.

"Dammit, love," he groans loudly. He throws his hands up in exasperation at the small ginger. "I probably smell like shit. I need a freaking shower!"

"No, Jeong, you're hot as hell." The redheaded boy giggles drunkenly at him. "Why aren't you my boyfriend?" He flutters his eyes flirtatiously.

"I am your boyfriend," he says, amused.

Journey's eyes widen. "Why are you dating me? You're hot!"

Jeong laughs. "You're cute when you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk," he grumbles, his words slurred.

Jeong ruffles his ginger locks affectionately. He gazes at the red haired boy lovingly. "Love, you're smashed." Journey whines in defiance at his words. Hastily, he shakes his head.

"Jeong, I love you," Journey rambles. "Even when you lie and say I'm drunk, I still love you. Even when you punch people. Because I know that you'll never punch me. Because you love me. Even though you're hotter than me. Because you love me, even when I have a panic disorder." Jeong arches an eyebrow at him, but he looks so cute when he's rambling that Jeong lets him continue. "And you're a good, fucking kisser, too. Do you practice on a pillow? You have a sexy body, too. I bet you'd look even sexier with your glasses. Can you wear your glasses? Oh, and your seductive, too. Like it's so unfair. You give me a hard-on with a single glance. Did I mention that you are hot? But you're not just hot. You're beautiful."

Jeong gives him an amused smirk. Against the wall he stands, his leg propped up. In the back of his mind, Journey knows he'll regret every word tomorrow morning, but he's wasted at the moment and he dismisses it. Into his bedside table he rummages for his glasses. Casually, he slips the black, rimmed lens on his face.

Journey's mouth falls open. He wasn't aware that Jeong could be hotter, but damn.

Apollo litters Heidi's neck with kisses, his teeth grazing the skin, nipping at it softly. Heidi bites down on his lip to contain the moans from tumbling past his lips. Heidi's fingers lace through Apollo's dark hair, gently yanking at the strands.

Above his head, Apollo holds Heidi's wrists. "Where do you want me to kiss you, Heidi?" Slowly, Heidi grinds his hips against Apollo, teasing him. "Oh fuck, don't do that," he rasps, his voice barely audible. The tantalizing way Heidi's hips were moving was giving Apollo a hard-on.

Heidi batted his eyelashes at him innocently. "Don't do what?"

"Don't move your hips like that," he growls huskily, his hot breath fanning Heidi's face. "I'm barely restraining myself from pining you to the damn bed, hearing you moan, while you grip onto the fucking sheets. Don't tempt me, Heidi."

His hooded gaze clouded with desire, he replies, his voice almost a whisper. "Why restrain yourself? Just let go of your self control and fuck me."

Onto the wall of the bedroom Apollo pushes him and trails his hand across Heidi's sculpted, tanned body, kissing his collarbone.

Heidi traces every line on Apollo's chest, outlining his muscles one by one. Feeling bold, he connects his lips with every exposed inch of skin on his body, his tongue following suit. Apollo threw back his head, soft moans rise from his throat. Between the presence of Heidi's mouth on his skin and the way he ground his hips against him through his washed-out jeans, he was on the brink of insanity. "Bloody hell, Heidi! Bloody, fucking hell!"

Heidi's lips upturn into a smirk. He rests his hands near the waistband of Apollo's jeans, threatening to venture lower. The pain in his groin hardens. "Heidi," he warns treacherously, his voice almost seductive.

In the wake of Heidi's feverish kisses a trail of flames are imprinted onto the dark haired boy's skin. Apollo craves to taste every inch of Heidi's skin. To taste the cologne on his body.

To agitate Heidi, he palms Heidi through the fabric of his jeans. A moan bubbles from Heidi's throat at the contact. Apollo's hand moves slow and tantalizing, in a teasing manner. "Apollo, baby," Heidi chokes out, his voice hoarse.

"Apollo," he repeats. Despite how much Heidi says his name, Apollo refuses to sped up his movements.

"Say please," he murmurs into his ear.

"You say please!" But at his words, Apollo stills his actions completely. "Fuck, Apollo, please." Apollo quickens his movements, loving the sounds he pulls from Heidi. Breathless moans echo throughout Apollo's empty bedroom.

Silently, Apollo asks the brown haired boy for his permission. Heidi nods at him. Apollo sits on his knees and takes Heidi into his mouth. "Oh fuck," Heidi says in a low voice. He moves his hips instinctively. He matches the pace of Apollo's mouth with ease. His fingers grip onto Apollo's dark hair. "Apollo!"

Minutes later, the boys' hair is disheveled and pants tumble past their lips. Apollo encases the smaller boy in his arms, planting a soft kiss on his forehead. "I love you, Heids."

Breathless, Heidi replies, "I love you, too, baby."

Hey, y'all! So my dad called my book "Fifty Shades of Gay," and I'm honestly not even mad. 😜 Anyway, which couple has the steamiest scenes? I've gotta say it's Apollo and Heidi. By the way, y'all, I'm gonna try to go back to serious scenes now rather than steamy.

Don't worry, I might throw in some cute moments to balance out the seriousness.

So unrelated question, do you guys want a boy x boy werewolf with a bit of steamy scenes or an another book that deals with serious issues?