18 | life after the fall

WARNING

Please read at your own discretion. Also this is a first draft so please bear with me if there are any grammatical errors! 

— FOREWORD —

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[ 7 MONTHS AFTER ]| UPSTATE, NEW YORK |

[ 7 MONTHS AFTER ]
| UPSTATE, NEW YORK |

"In a landmark trial that captivated the world, accused war criminal, Alder Vossly, real name, James Brooks, faced justice for his heinous terrorism across 47 countries. The trial,  held before an international tribunal convened under the Sokovia Accords saw Vossly charged with a litany of atrocities, including genocide, crimes against humanity, and violations of international law.

Throughout the proceedings, harrowing accounts from survivors and damning evidence presented by the prosecution, with the help of the Avengers, painted a chilling narrative of Vossly's reign of terror. From civilian massacres to the use of banned weapons, mental manipulations with his abilities, and human trafficking. This case has truly stunned the world."

Images of the Avengers flashed across the screen giving their honest testimonies. Shuri could even be seen, giving a response to the press about Vossly and his time spent in Wakandan confinement during his time in Africa. The last face that flashed on the screen is Devina's. She has tears down her cheeks as she stands, displaying the jagged scar across her stomach which had only been a reminder of what horror she had suffered at the hands of Vossly. Her testimony bringing nearly the entire courtroom to tears as she gave graphic details of the life he had stolen from her, her child, and Steve. The world had stopped that day, grieving for the death of an American Dream meant for America's Hero.

"Key witnesses, including Avengers, Captain America, his wife--Devina Rogers, Black Widow, Tony Stark, and Falcon, provided crucial testimonies, detailing their efforts to apprehend Vossly and bring him to justice. Their bravery and resolve in the face of adversity underscored the importance of international cooperation in combating such threats.