EPISODE 45

CHERYL'S POV

Jack explained everything that happened the other day to them and I also told them about her relationship with Gerald and to say jack was angry was an understatement because he was mad at Gerald for sleeping with a maid.

I tried and calmed him down and we all agreed to confront her on Monday when she comes to work and force the truth out of her. But I had my own plan because I am definitely going to kill that bitch when I see her.

We asked Rose and the guards if they saw Sandra around on Friday night and they all confirmed that she was here which made us 100% sure she was the one that betrayed us because why would she come around when she was definitely giving off that day.

The rest of the day went by but I couldn't see Gerald anywhere around. Since he left in the morning he didn't come home.

Sunday came by and he still didn't come home. I tried calling him but his phone wasn't going through. I became worried.

I was lonely although all my friends were with me but without Gerald I felt alone. I missed him badly. So badly that if he was standing beside me I wouldn't hesitate to kiss him so hard like my life depended on it.

My need and feelings for Gerald grew tenth folds within this two days and I felt like I couldn't live without him.

I came to the realization that am in love with Gerald.

I am in love with  the school's bad boy.

I am inlove with the same guy that never  commit or go into relationship.

I am in love with my fake boyfriend.

I am inlove with my pawn.

I am in love with the guy who will never love me back.

But I can't do anything. Even if I ever had a chance with him  that is gone now and am sure he thinks am some kind of cheap slut.

I never thought I will admit this one day but the truth is I am inlove with Gerald. I now believe in the saying "you never know what you have till you loose it".

I know I never had Gerald but at least I had a little chance with him but now it is all over.

I cried myself to sleep on Sunday night and today been Monday i decided to wake up early and get a hold of Sandra before the rest. I have made up my mind I am going to kill that girl today.

I did my morning business and left the room to the kitchen to look for my victim. Immediately I got to the kitchen Sandra walked up to me.

Miss Cheryl I will like to talk to.......... I didn't let her finish her statement before I pounced on her........

SANDRA'S POV

After I met with mum on Friday  and got home all our luggages were outside. I immediately knew what was happening.

It been six month and I haven't been able to pay my rent. The landlord has warned me severally but I was Soo engrossed in looking for the money for my sister's surgery that I never paid hid to his warnings.

I knew this day will come but I never knew it will come this soon. I walked to my angry landlord who was standing by our luggages.

Get you luggages and leave this house I have done enough....... He angrily barked. I didn't say anything because I know he wouldn't listen.

I took all our things and decided to go to the mansion and put the luggages there since every worker has a room there.

I didn't use the room I had at my work place because I didn't want to leave our house and also I couldn't leave my sister alone in this house and I can't take her to the mansion with me and this house also reminds me Soo much of my family but I think it time I look for another place to rent which is smaller and affordable.

When I got to the mansion the party was ongoing so I decided to use the back door.

I put all my thinks into the room I was given and went to the hospital to sleep by my little sister.  I wanted to be with her since her surgery was scheduled for the next day.

Saturday was a difficult day for me but thankfully the surgery was successful and my joy knew no boundaries.

Throughout Sunday I stayed with my sister in the hospital and early on Monday I left the hospital to work.

On getting to work I heard a rumour circulating around that Cheryl was caught cheating on Gerald on his own bed.

Some of the maids were doubting but most of them were talking trash about her. I knew she look too innocent to do that.

Immediately that girl came here I knew she was a gold digger and a manipulative bitch........... Rose said.

Rose!!!! you can't say that. Maybe it was all a misunderstanding......... I said.

No it is not don't you remember what she did to you the other day. She lied on you. So what shows she is a good person............. She asked. I was silent for a while because I know in a way she was right but I also know  mistakes that people can do because I also made mistakes so I can't judge her.

Yes but sometimes we make some mistakes not because we are greedy but because that is our only way out......... I said.

Why are you defending her now Sandra...... Juliet one of the cleaners said.

I know why she lied on me and we all know how I treated her badly when she hasn't done anything to me so we can't judge her based on that......... I replied.

I also heard they couldn't find the cctv footage of Friday night and when Cheryl was caught she said she doesn't remember what happened..........Emma  one of the cook said.

I don't believe she doesn't remember she is using that as an excuse......... Rose said. I remembered something and decided to go and meet Cheryl and talk to her about it but before I could stand up Cheryl batched into the kitchen.

Miss Cheryl I will like to talk to..........before I could finish my statement she pounced on me and started hitting me.

CHERYL'S POV

I was hitting Sandra with all my strength and anger. I pulled her hair and she just scream not even bothering to hit me back. I continued kicking her and pulling her hair till someone pulled me away from her.

Hermana stop it.......... My brother said.

No jack leave me alone let me kill that bitch....... I angrily yelled struggling to pull myself from my brother's grip.

Let settle this quietly you can't get answers from her if you do this....... I calmed down a bit.

Ok Sandra tell me what did I ever do to you. Why do you hate me so much......... I yelled angrily.

I don't hate you I came to even apologize to you for my bad behavior towards you......... She said.

What!!!! Apologize? do you think I can forgive you for this. You helped my enemies disgrace me before everyone and frame me up and you think your stupid apology can make me forgive you for that............ I angrily snapped.

What are you talking about..... she asked genuinely confused but I won't fall for that.

What I mean is what you did to me on Friday. How can you frame me up. What did I even do to you. And don't try to lie because  Rose and the other guards confirmed seeing you enter the house on Friday when you were giving off............ I said.

Yes I came here on Friday but I didn't help anyone frame you up. I swear I don't know what you are accusing me of............. She said and I could see sincerity in her eyes but I won't be fooled by that. This bitch is manipulative and can even swear heaven and Earth even if she is caught red handed.

I will get to the truth and I swear on my father's grave that If I find out that you were involved..... Hahaha..... Just hide or don't let me see you because I will make your life a living hell..... Mark it somewhere.......... I warned angrily and storm out of the kitchen....

❤️ U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.