|35| I-Expo

"Do you know the meaning of calm down?!" The entire plane ride to I-Island, Karma had been terrorizing every passenger that a) pissed him off or b) pissed one of the assassins off. And... considering neither of the three teenagers was very sociable or calm, it consisted of almost half of the passengers and resulted in them being threatened to be kicked out of the plane. He finally stopped when Alluka burst into tears, angering an already irritated Killua and Rie.

"Sorry, Rie," he apologised blankly, not sounding apologetic in the slightest. Her eye twitched in vexation, growling slightly as a familiar voice reached her ears.

"Rie! Over here!" a female voice called, the girl turning to face a widely-grinning Jiro and waving Uraraka. Her eyes lit up, guiding the trio to the girls who stared in slight confusion. Uraraka smirked knowingly, motioning for the two teenagers and two children to sit down at the table, the girl realising that they had wandered into a restaurant. Yaoyorozu smiled, greeting the girl as she nodded in acknowledgement.

"Oho~?" she motioned to Karma who seemed rather disinterested, "are you cheating on Todoroki?"

She choked on thin air, Karma activating his Quirk and grinning devilishly. Killua stared.

"I'm not dating either of them!" she whisper-yelled, "Karma's my personal butler, servant, helper, whatever you want to call it..."

"And who are the kids?" Jiro poked Killua's cheek with her Jacks, jolting as he snapped at her, growling and revealing his canine teeth.

"My cousins," she answered quickly, shooting the snowette a warning glare, "the boy's Killua and the girl's Alluka..." she turned to her cousins, introducing her classmates, "these are my friends from U.A.: Jiro, YaoMomo and Uraraka."

"Nice to meet you~" he hummed, sipping his strawberry milk. The girl blinked, the pink-haired boy ignoring her look of slight shock. It was then she noticed a stranger, a blonde woman with glasses who avidly gazed at the trio.

"Who's that?"

"Melissa, I was invited here by Uncle All Might!" she beamed, sticking out her hand. The four stared at her in disbelief, pondering aloud how All Might could have a sibling or if he was married, the girl waving her hand in dismissal and stating that she just called him 'Uncle' since he was close to her father.

"So what are you guys doing here?" she cocked her head curiously, "Ace got us four tickets but since he's injured he couldn't make it this year..."

"Well, since I come from a family of Heroes, I got a few tickets and invited these two along," the female class representative stated, "we're just waiting for Midoriya, he was invited here by All Might."

"Of course he was," muttered the girl, shaking her head in slight disbelief.

"Your order, ladies," a familiar voice chorused, the girls turning in shock to see Kaminari wearing a waitress outfit, his face never falling even as he spared Killua and Karma a small glance. Jiro's jaw dropped, her face reddening slightly as the girls snickered, sharing knowing glances with one another. "There you go~"

"Wh-Kaminari?" spluttered Jiro, "what are you d-doing here?"

"They needed some temporary staff for the Expo, so we applied," he smirked, handing them their order and gazing down at an unknown figure, "right?"

"'We'?" echoed Killua curiously.

"We can go see the Expo on our breaks and we get paid," grinned a familiar voice, the girls jolting, "and maybe~" he sang, clambering up on the seat as the assassin sent him a death glare, "we can have wonderful meetings with cute girls who are attending!"

"Oh~?" an irk mark formed on Karma's forehead as a vein popped, eye twitching as he gave Mineta a forced smile, "Rie, who is this?"

"Nobody," she mirrored his actions, "but if he gets too irritating, Karma, then I give you full permission to do whatever you want with him."

"Oi! What're you both standing around talking for?!" yelled a voice, the teenagers - and two children - turning to the source of the voice to find Iida zooming towards the table, his glasses reflecting the light, "if you're taking the money, then work harder!"

The girls sweat-dropped, though they were already used to his robotic and rule-abiding personality. Alluka opened her mouth to speak only to be cut off by an explosion sounding from above. Sending each other alarmed glances, they raced upstairs - Killua reaching there first and his eyes wide in awe. Rie sighed, leaning over the green railing to see Kirishima kneeling on the ground with a confident grin on his face.

"Clear time: 38 seconds!"

Next was Bakugo, who, unsurprisingly gained first place with a time record of 15 seconds. He began walking towards the exit, though as he made eye-contact with Midoriya, an ugly scowl crossed over his face.

"Hah?!" he roared, "what are you doing here, Deku?!"

The boy let out a small 'eep', scurrying behind Karma who raised a brow cluelessly, humming as he gazed back at Rie who mouthed 'a boy with anger issues'. The pink-haired boy snorted with laughter, a whistle exiting his lips as he gazed down.

"I see~" he hummed, "ne, ne, Rie~"

"Karma?" she questioned, uneased, "is something-"

"Your boyfriend is coming~"

"My-" she furrowed her brows as Killua choked on his chocolate bar - who knows where he got it from.

"You have a boyfriend?!"

"Who is he?" squeaked Alluka (albeit calmer than her brother), her eyes gleaming.

"I-well-no, but-"

"Oh, Rie," a familiar voice blankly stated from behind her. Karma snickered at the visible shock on her face, bursting into peals of laughter as she growled lowly, turning to face a heterochromatic-eyed boy who merely raised a brow at the cackling servant.

"Oi!" barked Killua, "don't ignore me!"

"Who are the kids?"

"Who're you?" sneered Killua, the girl whacking him upside the head as he grumbled, "Rie-"

"This is Shoto," she introduced.

"Her boyfriend," coughed Karma into his fist.

"For your information, we aren't dating," she clarified to her cousins.

Were they convinced?

Absolutely not.

Did they want them to start dating?

Absolutely.