DM04: Getting to the start

Nine months is a long time to not act on their passions. Mona even thinks that a baby could be born in that time. She laughs to herself over the comparison. Other elements involved is what holds both back from suggesting anything to the other.

First, the company's policy forbidding them to interact with each other in a more personal way. Then, the worry that the other would be repulsed by what would be requested. To act on such impulses could do harm to both of their positions in the company. Dolly, for her part, is so afraid to let her feeling show. She could get fired by even trying to explain her desires to Mona. She is afraid.

But nine months makes a good foundation for what has been brewing in each of them to the boil.

Now it is almost nightly that Dolly finds her fingers between her legs, inside her panties, rubbing herself as she replays small interactions with Mona each day. Just from the conversations, they have, leading to her mind wandering and imagining what more she so wanted.

Alone, in bed, Mona acts out what she would love to happen with her little Dolly and Mona. The mattress is usually drenched each morning between the fierce masturbation from the night before, and the wet dreams Mona has about Dolly.

These desires to this level come over both at about the same time. Moving from just feeling wet when around the other, to acting out scenarios as the fingers or vibrators work furiously up and down their mutual slits. Nightly, cries of anguished frenzy crashing through each of their bodies.

Dolly, taking her time at first, allowing the crescendo to build, she imagines all she would like Mona to do with her. Hot and hotter, Dolly gets, leading to an explosive, full-body orgasm crashing over her.

At the same time, Mona is also replaying the day's chat with Dolly. Twisting it to mold into what she so wants. Mona holds a vibrator to her clit to help things along as she imagines. As Mona takes the scenario to the same climax over and over, night after night, the crashing waves flowing through her body always leave her panting.