DM62: Family vacation time

The next morning, Mona and Dolly, sleeping so long, are up early. Both rather wet. Grandpa comes and changes them, leaving them in just their diapers. Their breasts out jiggling for his enjoyment. He takes them out on the patio to be in the sun for a while. He hears Bee and Mary stirring, but he does not want to rush them this morning.

Grandpa rubs sun lotion on both his baby girls. Rubbing it on each of their boobs, Glenn realizes that while so different, both are delightful to touch. Dolly with her small orbs which fit so well in the palm of your hand, with such perky nipples standing. Mona, so full of milk and well rounded now. Glenn does love those tits so much. He hopes he will be able to enjoy Mona's milk fresh from her nipples this week.

Mona seems to know what Glenn is thinking as he rubs the lotion over her breasts. He pinches her nipples a little and scoops up the drippings to lift to his lips. She winks at him and says before my nap, perhaps.

Playing in the sun, grandpa watching over them as he reads a book, Bee and Mary are able to enjoy some special time together before starting their day. Mary loves when Bee dives under the sheets and finds her pussy to suck and lick. Both women have more climaxes in a week now than any year before in their lives.

They are so entuned with each other's erogenous spots. It is easy to escalate things between them. The three on the patio giggle a little, hearing the activities in the woman's room through the open window. Glenn has to cross his legs to hide the hardon growing from imagining what is causing these sounds.

Finally, all up, breakfast is made, girls having their morning bottles of Mona's milk, and then a hike in the small woods behind the cottage. They find the pathway down to the beach and see similar families playing in the sand and water. Many of the ABs only have diapers on or totally nude playing in the water and on the beach. All have the glowing tans of families enjoying their time together.

Mary brings towels, picnic lunch, blankets, and changing bags with them. As they approach the beach, all try not to stare too much at the people so free around them. Mona is a little shy at first when Bee takes her shorts and top off her, leaving her only in her diaper. Bee soothes her, telling Mona not to feel embarrassed, every other AB is that way or more. Dolly is already running around the blanket with just a diaper on. Her small boobs are wiggling as she runs.

She comes up to Mona and hugs her and swings them around. Both their nipples rubbing against each other. Mona relaxes. She is soon playing in the sand and running in the shallow water with Dolly without a care in the world.

Grandpa puts up a big umbrella that the girls have to sit under to eat their lunch. Then in the shade, their diapers are changed, and they are laid down for a nap. Everyone does nod off for about an hour.

Mona and Grandpa are the first to awake. They look into each other's eyes and nod. Glenn takes Mona's hand, and they walk away off where there is a private pavilion where no one is, Mona straddles Glenn's lap as she does at these times, her arms around his neck as Glenn begins to suck her nectar from Mona's nipples. Both are moaning with enjoyment over this.

It is a private, personal time between them. They are making a tight bond between them. Mona, offering her daddy something he needs, which has been lacking in his life for so long. The strong cord between them now does not impact what they each feel for the others; it is just a connection, which brings them closer together. At work, people have noticed how close they are now, but all knowing about Mona's personal life with Dolly (well as much as they do) knows it is just affection between the two.

The week flies by, much the same every day. Dinner many evenings they eat in the resort's dining room, where a parade of adult babies and their caregivers are admired. Some they interact with, others they just speculate over. But days in the sun does lead to early bedtimes for all of them.

It would not be a vacation without some upset from the babies. Mona and Dolly did get into a couple of altercations, resulting in both being soundly spanked and in time outs. After that, the air would be clear, and all is well with the world again.

One afternoon towards the end of the week, Dolly got into a sand throwing fight with another little. She is surprised when grandpa is suddenly behind her. He lifts her to his hip, carrying her back to their spot on the beach. There is a picnic table behind them, which grandpa sits on and lowers Dolly over his knee. Without a word, Dolly's diapers are down, and her ass is being spanked over and over.

Dolly is kicking and screaming. She has never been spanked in public before. How could her grandpa do that to her? Her pitiful cries make Mona start to tear up too. She understands Dolly's embarrassment being spanked where others can see. But deep inside, Mona knows, in her mommy mode, this is what Dolly needs. Dolly does give in to impulses and bad behavior too readily.

Perhaps public punishment will help break her of such habits.

After grandpa pulls up her diapers and sets her down after hugging her, Dolly scurries to Mary's side and won't leave there or look at anyone, her head in Mary's lap as she is comforted.

Later that evening, back in their cottage, Mary makes Dolly go to grandpa and thank him for spanking her as she knows she had been bad. Glenn takes her in his arms and tells her he doesn't like spanking his little girl, but only does to help her learn. Dolly snuggles in his lap and soon is asleep.

Too soon, the week is at the end. All now tan, relaxed, and happy, they head for home. Mona, Mary, and Glenn back to the work world. Dolly and Bee to their routine at home.