✨THANK YOU!!!✨

Alright, guys, the day has come.

This booklet has been so much fun for me to write and share with all of you, but as time extends onward, it's seriously hard to come up with fresh, original story prompts I could write for new chapters. So I might just end this here!

This community has been so wholesome and I absolutely love you all, so this isn't goodbye in the slightest; I'm trying to cook up some new fanfic ideas I could write, some of which are Undertale, some or which are not!

But more Papyrus content, too. Because I love you all, but also, it's just so much fun to write this stuff, y'know? Embrace the nerd, the fangirl, all the cringe inside you, channel that power, and just write a stupid little book all about different scenarios of being in a romantic relationship with a fictional skeleton man!

Uhm, haha ;;

Please feel free to reach out and talk with me. I feel awful saying this because I know it can be hard when a fanfic ends, I always get weirdly emotional. But just know that I'm still in the fandom, so if you wanna chat or roleplay or anything at all, please reach out!!

A big, special thanks to all of you who have supported me from the very awkward beginning. I can't believe this booklet is almost a year old!

I feel like I've grown up with you guys almost. Thanks for all that awesome support; just a small comment can really give someone a nice boost.

Keep in mind, I'll be sticking around!
Talk to you soon <3
Your friend,
    Charlie <33