Personal Update/Author's Note

I would usually post an update like this on my message board but I think this one is a bit too important to go unnoticed. Nothing that big, just more noteworthy than the rest.

My big sister Case has finally graduated school and she's been in my life for forever. Her longing to move on to do much bigger things than nerding out over cartoons and Undertale and Sonic with me is very intimidating. I don't want her to leave me, but I encourage her independence. I'm struggling accepting the fact that I'm going to be very lonely if (/when) she moves out of the house.

My best friend Ashton (or Sol, or pumpkinbday) has not been in contact with me for the past week, at least not actively. I'm certain he is only busy finishing the school year. But because I'm a worrier and worrying is what I do best, I worry aloud to my mom often. Mom's at this awkward point where she has a strange and questionable little grudge on Sol for "ignoring me". I don't want her to see him in this light, concluding my worrying went way far out of hand.

Things have been stressful. I'll pull through like always, though, and I'm sure I'll update my works veryvery soon-!

But please, have consideration. I know that none of you ever bug me for not updating frequently, and I really appreciate that. Writing fanfiction and sharing it online was a spontaneous decision of mine, so I'm devoted, but it probably wasn't the best choice considering how busy and stressed I am as a person. ;;

This is long and may seem very pathetic, so I'll leave it at this:

I'm crazy tired and freaking out and my separation anxiety has been skyrocketing, so updates might be slow for this summer and might even get slower in the fall, but who knows.

Just be aware that I am so, so extremely thankful for all the positive feedback and--! I have over 1k reads on THIS STUPID LITTLE BOOKLET, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THATTT.

A special chapter is in the works to celebrate, I promise!!

Love you all, thanks for listening to me rant.

♡♡♡,
   Charlie <3