Janus, loop 1

I woke up to sunlight streaming through my window. I could have sworn I set an alarm.

There was a knock at my door.

"Come in?" I sighed, wondering what happened to my alarm.

Patton opened the door, plate in hand, "hey kiddo, I brought you some breakfast! I knew you were probably tired from yesterday, so we also let you sleep in."

"What happened yesterday?" I asked, even more confused.

Patton tilted his head, "filming?"

I shook my head, "no, that was two days ago."

Patton set the plate down on my bedside table, "are you feeling okay kiddo?"

I pushed away Patton's attempt to check my temperature, "I'm fine Patton, just had a... weird dream."

"Alright." Patton gave me a look, "I'll leave you to rest up for the day."

"Right." I nodded as Patton left my room.

I shook my head. That was weird. I started eating my Pattoncakes

Once I was finished, I walked out in the kitchen to put my plate in the sink. As I approached, I heard Virgil and Remus talking.

"I'm just saying that deodorant isn't that bad for you!"

"It's literal poison! I-!"

I turned the corner to see Virgil face down on the table.

"Odd..." I muttered to myself.

"Hey J-anus!" Remus grinned as I put my plate in the sink.

I sighed, "I told you not to call me that."

Virgil sighed and lifted his head, "so how'd the video go?"

"Good." I replied shortly, "I have to go now."

"Okay?" Virgil said slowly as I rushed out of the kitchen.

I shook my head. Maybe Logan knows why everything seems like it's repeating.

I knocked on the logical traits door. A few moments later Logan opened the door.

"Ah, Janus." Logan gave a small smile, holding the third Harry Potter book, "what brings you here this morning?"

"I keep having the weirdest deja Vu. Like I've lived today before." I sighed.

Logan hummed, "odd. Perhaps you had a dream similar to today?"

I nodded, "yeah. Possibly."

Logan gave me a look, "are you feeling okay Janus?"

I straightened up and smiled, "yes, I'm fine. I should go check on Roman now."

Logan nodded slowly, "alright."

I quickly turned and walked to Romans room, hoping that he wouldn't be in the Imagination.

But when I got to his door, my heart sunk. Taped to Romans door was a note that read:

Off to the Imagination today. Be back by dinner.

~Roman

I took a deep breath. This had to be just a coincidence, right? Yeah, just a coincidence.

I shook my head, going to my room to get ready for the day. I ha just placed my hat on my head when I heard a knock at my door.

"Yes?" I asked, opening my door.

To my uncomfortable surprise, there was no one there.

I gulped and slowly closed the door. Maybe if I didn't do what I did in my deja Vu dream thing, then I wouldn't have any more deja Vu.

I felt my scales starting to itch. I quietly cursed to myself, running to my mirror. I wasn't supposed to start the shedding process until tomorrow!

"What is happening today?" I whispered angrily.

I sighed. Whatever is causing this doesn't matter at the moment. Right now I need to worry about my shed. So I went around my room, maki sure the temperature was correct and the humidity was just right. Then I layed down on my bed, trying to ignore the itching.

I don't know how long I was laying there, but eventually I heard a knock on my door.

Slowly, I crawled out of bed and opened the door, "yes?"

To my surprise, Roman was standing there.

"Greetings!" He said, "Patton asked me to come fetch you for dinner."

I sighed, "unfortunately I have to decline."

"Oh? Why is that?" Roman asked.

"I've started my shedding process. It wouldn't be good to leave my room for so long during the next few days." I explained.

"Oh dear." Roman whispered, "is there anything we can do to help?"

I shook my head, "I can handle it on my own. But if I do need anything, I will call for help."

"Alright." Roman sighed, "well I hope your shedding goes smoothly."

"I do too." I mumbled as I closed my door.

Something weird was going on, I thought as I sunk into my bed. Perhaps I could invite Logan over tomorrow to discuss possible solutions.